Rubberist.NET (Adults Only) * Rubber Garment KnowledgeBase (Technical Issues) * Specific categories of Rubber Garments * Hoods & Masks (not gas masks) + * Where can I find smaller sized Female rubber hoods? < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Orangesnapper (Orangesnapper)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2001 - 09:29 am GMT:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi steno

try libidexRDX or go up the holloway road their are two shops close together their,

ZeitgeistRDX have a chap who used to make hoods for DemaskRDX in holland & the have a good selection of "demask style " in different sizes on the shelf , they also do made to measure,

about 10 doors up is house of harlotRDX they tend to just do made to measure but made one for me in orange in 48 hours to the design i wanted

libidex are very good one of these 3 should have what you want

hope this is of some help
orange

Encased (Encased)

Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2001 - 03:50 am GMT:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

and if price is an issue, the anatomical female hoods from denberRDX ( www.denber.co.uk ) are of a smaller size. however, small seems to be the only size they come in. a big plus, they are *very* inexpensive.

0x0 (0x0)

Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 10:44 pm GMT:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Steno,

There are probably quite a few out there.
Most 'local' to you would be LibidexRDX (dot com) between Euston and Kings Cross.
Ever so friendly/helpful, they do nice hoods in 3 sizes, and in all of the colours!
Also KastleyRDX (.co.uk) do a couple and will make to measure for an extra few quid.

0x0.

Steno (Steno)

Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 09:33 pm GMT:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've searched all over the place!

My girlfriend has a smaller than average sized head so I'm looking for hood's that aren't one size.

Any ideas?

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. (Register HERE Free!)
(WARNING! Posting your email address in a message is an invitation for Spammers to send you garbage. It is safer to have people contact you through your profile. (Make sure you have private messaging enabled in your profile.)
Password: Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: