Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Poll Results: How much does this subject interest you?

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Not at all

2 1.54%

1 0.77%
  • 3. Neutral

4 3.08%

26 20.00%
  • 5. Very much

97 74.62%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .CORSETS or GIRDLES of rubber/latex

Open in New Window
    Ataraxia is offline IAR Founder & |R|ubberNaut (Retired) Postacrat 1000+
    US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default .CORSETS or GIRDLES of rubber/latex

Last edited by Ataraxia; 2004-May-30 at 21:37.

Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default HOW TO: make a Rubber Corset from inner tube rubber

When I was much younger (and a bit thinner) I brought home a "junk" inner tube from the tire store that must have come from some sort of big earthmoving machine like a payloader. The tube was huge and probably weighed the better part of 50-60 pounds.

I cut out a section of it and found that it would just fit snugly over my torso. So I fashioned a kind of vest/apron out of it. The rubber was so thick it lmost "felt" like it might have been "bullet proof"! ;-)

I thought about making some kind of suit or sleep sack out of it but the natural curvature of the tube shape made that not very feasible.

I'll bet you could fashion a nice corset out of this stuff, tho'. If anyone has done this, please tell us how you did it, what kinds of design problems you ran into and how you resolved them.

Want to go deeper? See my blog at RubberNaut.com

US Pacific Southwest US
    Region:
    Houston, Texas

Default Re: How to make a Rubber Corset from inner tube rubbber?

Cut the innertube in half, turn insideout, and it forms a perfect waist shaping curve. Then add eyelets and boning and there you have it. See attached truck tire innertube corset I made some 25 years ago. I no longer have it, but it was very strong
    Tex
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rubber inner tube.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	170  

Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Quote Originally spoken by Latextex
    Cut the innertube in half, turn insideout, and it forms a perfect waist shaping curve. Then add eyelets and boning and there you have it. See attached truck tire innertube corset I made some 25 years ago. I no longer have it, but it was very strong
    Tex
    Wow! that's incredible!

Hmmm.. I wonder if you could make a pair of moccasins or slippers from innertube rubber to protect the delicate attached feet of your catsuit?

What else could you (feasibly) make from inner tube rubber?

Want to go deeper? See my blog at RubberNaut.com

Elly

Default Good rubber corset?

I've been looking for good and sturdy rubber corset for some time, all I have come across are all either flimsy , have a bad cut, are wrong made , or worse all those combined . I have one Axfords[rdx]6693[/rdx] (satin, size24) corset that fits, well ,like a corset should. To find some like that in rubber would be a dream. But I don't need a so called fashion corset which can't stand tightlacing or waist training, I need a real one. So share your experiences, hopes Elly
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2004-Oct-11 at 16:28.

Region:
    East Sussex

Default Re: Good rubber corset?

Hi

I've seen and shot both Murry & Vern[rdx]150[/rdx] and Inner Sanctum[rdx]1891[/rdx] corsets up close and they're both really well built and solid.

M
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2004-Oct-11 at 16:23.

UK England (south western)
    Region:
    south west

Default Re: Good rubber corset?

Hi Elly, Check out

http://www.exhib-france.com/catalog/...22&language=en

It's a satin corset which is well boned and seems to have put up with some tight lacing.

Also from FairyGothMother[rdx]87[/rdx]

http://www.fairygothmother.co.uk/25-cty114.htm

I have a friend who bought one like this from them, it's rubber and has also lasted a year of some tight abuse!
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2004-Oct-11 at 16:12.

Elly

Re: Good rubber corset?

I did look FairyGoodmothers[rdx]87[/rdx] corsets at the sundays (10.3) Fetish Expo and they did have nice and good corsets - but none of them was made of rubber. I checked all vendors booths and none did have what I searched, and maybe I didn't look like a potential buyer should look , I didn't get any information of corsets that werent on display too . So I must dig even deeper on this subject .
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2004-Nov-07 at 16:36.

aquatred

Hi, this is great. i love using innertubes for my fetish stuff but what do you use to put it all together. glue or sewing also how do you get rid of that powder on the inside of the tube?
    blessed bee
    auquatred

Rubberron is offline Mainstream Media Sightings Editor Postacrat 1000+
    NL - Netherlands
    Region:
    Rotterdam

Hi to All
    Hello Aquatred

Bicycle innertubes can ofcourse be glued with repair glue for innertubes.
    Car innertubes; I only once (long ago) tried to make some wrists and ankle cuffs out of it using rivets.
    And used an awl to make holes which later caused the rubber to tear.

About the talc ,I only remove it (with a wet cloth)from the parts which needed to be glued(see the Innertubes page on my site).

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast