Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Poll Results: How much does this subject interest you?

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Not at all

2 1.54%

1 0.77%
  • 3. Neutral

4 3.08%

26 20.00%
  • 5. Very much

97 74.62%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

View Entire Thread: .CORSETS or GIRDLES of rubber/latex

Open in New Window
    US Pacific Northwest US
    Region:
    San Francisco, CA

Default Re: CORSETS or GIRDLES of rubber/latex

I was talking to Fakir Musafar some months ago, and he told me that the now retired BR Creations corsetieres were the only people licensed to make corsets using his patterning techniques.

Now what's so special about his patterns?

They were designed to conform around the hip bones and ribs, yet pull in the waist as tightly as possible to create that hourglass shape.

While this goal may seem obvious to anybody who's lusted after a corseted body, it's really difficult to do.

After buying my first 4 corsets from BR Creations, I've bought a custom corset off eBay and another from DeMask, and neither has given me that wasp waist quite like the BR Creations.

He did also say that there are some active corsetieres who do use his techniques without paying him royalties, although he won't pursue an infringement case against them.

If I ever get the chance again, I'll have to ask who they might be.

UK Ireland (also see Ireland, Republic)
    Region:
    n.ireland

Default Re: CORSETS or GIRDLES of rubber/latex

For me a black rubber catsuit teamed with a matching corset or girdle is how I like to dress. As restrictive as possible of course! When I think about it to wear a corset and girdle together over the catsuit would be the ideal! Well that and being attached to a corset bar for a tightlacing session! Such dreams........
    catsuit 52
    Last edited by catsuit52; 2009-Feb-14 at 16:34.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345