Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Poll Results: How much does this subject interest you?

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Not at all

2 1.54%

1 0.77%
  • 3. Neutral

4 3.08%

26 20.00%
  • 5. Very much

97 74.62%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .CORSETS or GIRDLES of rubber/latex

Open in New Window
    FI - Finland
    Region:
    Tampere

Re: Good rubber corsett

Quote Originally spoken by dutchbloke2004
    hi try e bay, there are plenty around, i got mine at a seller called mahlerhandel

http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...sPageName=WDVW

really good quality, thick latex very well made , prices are not that bad.
    Yes, I can recommend that seller, very nice person to deal with. And the corset she has are made by Latexa, the quality is good, they have a steel boning, of which I'm not that sure if it will be sturdy enough for "heavy use", but you could give it a try. I've got three of those, in different colors.

UK England (south eastern)
    Region:
    Tring, Herts, UK

Re: Good rubber corset?

I recently obtained a Demask corset, and this is shaped and boned with steel wire. The cord was immediately replaced with a longer one to allow tying at the front. After using it once, I have found that one of the wire 'bones' was not cleanly cut and I had lacerations on the top of my thigh - I put up with the pain at the time. Inspecting closely, I think the wire had not been cut cleanly at manufacture and three strands had puntured the rubber and were projecting into my skin. I have since carefully cut back the steel to the surface of the latex (but I obviously cannot go to the end of the wire). I will glue a rubber patch over the end of the wires (which are now flush) to avoid future penetration. The other point about the shape is that as I had the waistline quite tight, the bones have a distinct kink where they were tied. This I do not percieve as a problem, as it will remain the same next time.

Overall, I think I have made a good purchase, it is just a pity that I have to take care of a little bit of carelessness (which would be hidden from quality inspectors) during manufacture.

Tony

asylum

Re: Good rubber corset?

The best corsets i have seen and also stock are "Inner sanctum"[rdx]1891[/rdx] they are more ? than most but worth it due to the high level of workmanship,

They have an excellent range and will do custom fittings, we also have a few in stock for the standard sizes.

D
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2005-Jan-10 at 20:33.

Region:
    East Sussex

Default Re: Good rubber corsett

Quote Originally spoken by FinnFighter
    Yes, I can recommend that seller, very nice person to deal with. And the corset she has are made by Latexa, the quality is good, they have a steel boning, of which I'm not that sure if it will be sturdy enough for "heavy use", but you could give it a try. I've got three of those, in different colors.
    Hi

I had a look at these and I thought one would be good for my XS model, but can't suss out the sizing.

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...38618&tc=photo

34 bis 54 - but is that inches or CM? If CM then perfect.

Or is it some sort of dress sizing like UK 6/8 = XS?

Normally corsets are measured (in UK anyway) the diameter when closed and loosest open.

Help!

Thanks

M

FI - Finland
    Region:
    Tampere

Quote Originally spoken by blackice
    34 bis 54 - but is that inches or CM? If CM then perfect.
    She usually advertises the sizes as "from XS to XXL" or something similar, I think this means something similar. So you can choose the size, if you win the auction. It's always best to ask about the sizing, for example I wasn't sure if I needed size M or L corset, so I asked her for what measures those sizes were meant to fit. She always replies to emails and questions, so go ahead and ask.

Region:
    East Sussex

She usually advertises the sizes as "from XS to XXL" or something similar, I think this means something similar. So you can choose the size, if you win the auction. It's always best to ask about the sizing, for example I wasn't sure if I needed size M or L corset, so I asked her for what measures those sizes were meant to fit. She always replies to emails and questions, so go ahead and ask.
    So these are made to measure after the win?

How is she for english replies?

Thanks

M

FI - Finland
    Region:
    Tampere

Quote Originally spoken by blackice
    So these are made to measure after the win?

How is she for english replies?

Thanks

M
    I have bought couple of latex corsets made by Latexa[rdx]106[/rdx] from her, and they had sizes XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL available, and she advertised them as "from XS to XXL", that's what I meant. I believe it's the same with the corset in your link.

And her English is good, no problems there either.
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2005-Jan-13 at 14:41.

Region:
    East Sussex

I have bought couple of latex corsets made by Latexa from her, and they had sizes XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL available, and she advertised them as "from XS to XXL", that's what I meant. I believe it's the same with the corset in your link.

And her English is good, no problems there either.
    thanks. will prod the mini model so she can sort out her XS corset.

M

US Pacific Southwest US
    Region:
    count of los angelas

Default material used in panty gurdles, wow!

I recently found a panty gurdle, the kind that looks like bike shorts but fits so tight its wonderful, and was wondering, what is this material, i believe it to be really thick and strong nylon, it has the same feel as pantyhose, with much more compression. It feels like wearing a tight wetsuit, that kind of compression, with the spring back qualities of latex and thick lycra. So, what is this material, and is there maybe possibly a suit in it i might try? I love lycra so this isnt anything new for me, but wow is i tight! I can't stress that enough.

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    North London and New York

Default Kylie Minogue

Kylie Chats About Waist

Kylie's PR machine whirred into action ... and boy didn't Fleet Street lap it up.

Rumours abounded that the tiny Aussie had a 16-inch waist in her new corset... but now she's confessed that even she couldn't have a waist the size of a small plate

The 36-year-old Aussie star, kicking off her Showgirl world tour in Glasgow, had shown off a ridiculously tiny ?30,000 jewel-encrusted John Galliano design, made by a posh corsetier only known as Mr Pearl. But now she said: "A 16in waist? Wow, even I would be amazed by that. Of course that is an exaggeration."

But she wouldn't be pressed on what size she actually is: "A showgirl shouldn't reveal her actual measurements," she added.

Now she is clearly worried the rumours of her minute waist may 'inspire' younger fans to slim dangerously thin. The British average, incidentally, is 29ins.

Her spokesman added: "We do not want anyone to think Kylie is promoting any form of extreme weight management or control. She does not have a 16in waist."

Mr Pearl has reportedly trained his own waist to a tiny 18 inches as a result of wearing his corsets day and night.

After 23 British dates the tour will move to Europe, Australia and the Far East and will end with a headline appearance at the Glastonbury Festival on June 26.

(from Sky and many other papers and sites)
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kylie.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	9.4 KB 
ID:	442  
    P

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast