Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

View Entire Thread: .GLOVES of rubber/latex

US Eastern US, New England
    Region:
    Somewhere near Pittsburgh, PA

Default Re: .GLOVES of rubber/latex

Quote Originally spoken by scubadude23uk View Post
    I have been searching for the perfect latex rubber gloves all of my life and I have finally found them. In the past I worked in the NHS and had access to a [R]ubberist's dream of all the gloves you could ever want! I was constantly getting samples sent to me to try (It's a hard life eh!)
    I envy you. It appears that in the UK you have a wider array of gloves to choose from. I prefer skintight or examination gloves. And I find myself gravitating towards black latex.

What I'm looking for now are skintight white opaque latex gloves.

I then wanted shoulder lenght gloves in the same latex, I have seen so many different types of this glove but never had come across thin latex ones before until now.
    I'd LOVE to get my hands on and into that type of glove. I have 2 pairs of shoulder-length gloves (a black pair and a red pair, though the red pair fits exactly as tight as I desire). I've longed to get a few pairs of shoulder-length examination gloves but I found no suppliers here in the US.

The glove I found was the Nitrex Bioclean 100 it is a clean room glove, also ultra smooth like the Glovex ultra but tight fitting all the way up your arm. I then wanted surgical gloves used in operations which are perfectly shaped and fit tight at the wrist. I found Regets Biogel latex surgical gloves which go from size 5 to 10 with .5 sizes in between. There are a couple of problems with this glove. One is that it is textured on one side(haven't come across any surgical gloves that are smooth on both) but I turn these insideout and are very smooth on the other side. The other problem is that after several donnings the finger tips loose there smoothness and no longer any good for massage.
    I'll keep those recommendations in mind.

I have lost contact with all the surpliers from the NHS and the surpliers that I have bought from don't stock these gloves as they are quite exspensive so not great profit makers and I was wondering if anyone knew of were I could obtain these gloves again as I am on my last couple of boxes and worried that I might not be able to get them again.
    I would certainly be interested in that. I love how my personal favorite St. Tropez black gloves look and feel.

Have a great latex day!

--EazyB

CA Ontario, Canada
    Region:
    hamilton

Latex Gloves

im new to wearing latex and just baught a pair of shoulder length latex gloves and im having some trouble getting them on.
    after trying several times i was unable to get them on fully and gave up for fear of ripping them.

is there some special technique for putting on long latex gloves or do i need to lubricate them with something?

thanks

MissFuzzyBunny

Default Re: Latex Gloves

If they're tight, you will need to do something to make them go on easier.

You can 1) use powder on the inside, 2) use a lubricant like Cult or plain silicon, or 3) chlorinate them (see section on chlorination techniques.)

Good luck!

rubbersheep

Re: Latex Gloves

Alternatively turn them almost completely inside out just to the wrist. Pull the glove on normally ensuring fingers are comfortable then ROLL the sleeve the rest of the way up the arm. This way also helps to prevent air pockets forming.
    I don't know about anyone else but due to the shape of my upper arm I have problems keeping them there once in place and have resorted to using a neck collar with straps ending with stocking-type clips (as on suspenders) on the ends.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Illinois

Re: Latex Gloves

Quote Originally spoken by rubbersheep View Post
    Alternatively turn them almost completely inside out just to the wrist. Pull the glove on normally ensuring fingers are comfortable then ROLL the sleeve the rest of the way up the arm. This way also helps to prevent air pockets forming.
    I don't know about anyone else but due to the shape of my upper arm I have problems keeping them there once in place and have resorted to using a neck collar with straps ending with stocking-type clips (as on suspenders) on the ends.

I only use elbow length but I use a very fine powder and also roll then so once my hand is in I can roll them on.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678