Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .GLOVES of rubber/latex

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Default Re: Dull Gloves

Quote Originally spoken by Nicci Tite
    No not inside out lol! Where are the latexa gloves sourced from? do they have a web site?
    always worth checking just in case... hitch up your mini and try to make sense of www.latexa.dk

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Missouri

Default Re: GLOVES - GENERAL DISCUSSION

I have a pair of gloves I bought from sub-shop.com(manufacutured by Latexa). I have worn them at least 10 times and I just noticed there is a small hole in the right glove between the thumb and index finger. Does this happen a lot with gloves since the thumb and index finger area gets the most use? Would it be easier to try and find some glue to fix it or should I try and find some thicker gloves?

CA Alberta, Canada
    Region:
    Calgary

Quote Originally spoken by rubberguy999
    I have a pair of gloves I bought from sub-shop.com(manufacutured by Latexa). I have worn them at least 10 times and I just noticed there is a small hole in the right glove between the thumb and index finger. Does this happen a lot with gloves since the thumb and index finger area gets the most use? Would it be easier to try and find some glue to fix it or should I try and find some thicker gloves?
    If it is just a pin hole at present repair it by gluing a paper punch sized patch over it with the pin hole in the center. Put the patch on the inside and no one will notice it.

STEFFY :ca:

rubberpop

check out www.nimuelatex.com[rdx]19[/rdx] they r great n have all the answers for glove sizes n even repairs
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2005-May-16 at 13:20.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Missouri

thanks for the link. I think I'll try getting a bike tire repair kit and using the glue from that. I've heard that it works pretty good for gluing latex(unless anyone has better suggestion). The tear is only about .5 cm so hopefully it wont be too difficult for my first time repairing torn latex.

CA Alberta, Canada
    Region:
    Calgary

Quote Originally spoken by rubberguy999
    thanks for the link. I think I'll try getting a bike tire repair kit and using the glue from that. I've heard that it works pretty good for gluing latex(unless anyone has better suggestion). The tear is only about .5 cm so hopefully it wont be too difficult for my first time repairing torn latex.
    I would HIGHLY recommend a reinforcing patch over the hole...otherwise it will not hold.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Missouri

Quote Originally spoken by Steffy
    I would HIGHLY recommend a reinforcing patch over the hole...otherwise it will not hold.
    I cut a small piece of latex just a little smaller than a dime and glued over it. The glue that got says it contains heptane, so I guess it should work. Now I just have to wait for it to completely dry to find out if it worked

Region:
    East Sussex

Quote Originally spoken by Steffy
    If it is just a pin hole at present repair it by gluing a paper punch sized patch over it with the pin hole in the center. Put the patch on the inside and no one will notice it.

Actually had a very similiar problem with the toes of a catsuit and did as recommened with a small patch on inside.

Perfectly fine now

M

ccangel

Default Beautiful Black Latex Gloves at Aveda?

So,

Last week on vacation, I am sitting there in the chair getting my hair cut and I look over to my left and seen the the mirror a pair of lovely black latex clad hands doing someones hair coloring. I was transfixed and was getting a bit uncomfortable sitting there staring at the colorists hands. Do they really make utilitarian "back" latex gloves? Are they available to purchase easily?

Mmmm nice memory anyway.

ca

US Pacific Southwest US
    Region:
    Los Angeles

Default Re: Beautiful Black Latex Gloves at Aveda?

very inexpensive- and you find them athairdrsser supply and wholesale beauty stores easily.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast