Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .GLOVES of rubber/latex

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

Default Re: .GLOVES of rubber/latex

Unlined gloves are just rubber /latex. Lined means that a coating is applied inside to make the glove easier to put on and also absorb some skin moisture.Most domestic washing up gloves are lined .

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

Oh I forgot...most gloves have finger and thumb shapes to match the human hand but not all gloves are made as pairs that is left and right. A lot of thinner gloves are made to fit both hands.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    illinois

A newbie here...I intend to order some long gloves/gauntlets from at least one of the UK suppliers. The red #108 from Denber looks especially nice. The one posted by Jantzenuk looks like they may be too delicate to inflate and "ride" without popping, which is my preference. I got a couple gauntlets a few months ago from a Canadian seller on eBay, and one isn't being used yet - the other one I've tied off the large end, and I inflate through one of the fingertips, which I removed for the purpose.

I have one coming from eBay which promises to stretch "like Spandex" and is 80% nylon, 20% Spandex - I'm very curious what that one will be like, feel like, and how durable it is. I'm not familiar with the feel of that material.

rubrglvlvr

What is everyones favorite type of latex or rubber glove?

AU - Australia
    Region:
    victoria

Default shoulder length gloves

hi all
    i am thinking about making my own vac bed since i have some latex sheets on the way from germany.i was going to buy a bed but the exchange rate kills such ideas.
    now because i will be using the solo i was thinking of fixing very long gloves to it.does anyone known if it is possible to gloves that wouldgo all the way up to the shoudler.the longer the better.
    any advise is good
    thanks
    shiny

US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    Georgia

Default Re: shoudler lenght gloves

Aren't those called "opera length" gloves?

-P
    I am Nobody. . . .because Nobody is Perfect
    |R|

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

Default Re: shoulder length gloves

Fixing the gloves to the vac bed will not be practical. Instead I suggest wearing a tight catsuit for all over cover before you go in the vac bed. It would be fairly simple to make holes in the bed for your arms and having a seal made of tighter rubber around your arm.

MissFuzzyBunny

Quote Originally spoken by Garlor View Post
    Fixing the gloves to the vac bed will not be practical. Instead I suggest wearing a tight catsuit for all over cover before you go in the vac bed. It would be fairly simple to make holes in the bed for your arms and having a seal made of tighter rubber around your arm.
    Hmmm, not so sure about that, actually. I noticed on RubberEva's store a vac bed with attached gloves. If memory serves, they appeared to be lovely electricians gloves.

US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Island Park, NY

The gloves would need to have a wide enough...rim at the end of the gloves in order to be affixed properly to the bed. You'd have to measure to the shoulder joints and then go a little farther than that. You'd have to choose on whether to affix the gloves on the outside or the inside. Inside, if the edge of the glove wasn't affixed well enough, you'd get chaffed and if you put it on the outside, you could risk asthetic(sp?) appreciation.

It's an interesting idea, but it doesn't seem...practical.
    Nothing more beautiful than the beautiful frame of a woman wrapped in rubber. The light dances across her skin be in raven, ivory, sangreal, or azure in tint. When she moves it is poetry in motion and like God himself must have understood the beauty captured in this material.

--Me

Rubberron is offline Mainstream Media Sightings Editor Postacrat 1000+
    NL - Netherlands
    Region:
    Rotterdam

Hi to All
    Hello Shinyhead you wrote:
    Quote Originally spoken by shinyhead View Post
    hi all
    i am thinking about making my own vac bed since i have some latex sheets on the way from germany.i was going to buy a bed but the exchange rate kills such ideas.
    now because i will be using the solo
    i was thinking of fixing very long gloves to it.does anyone known if it is possible to gloves that wouldgo all the way up to the shoudler.the longer the better.
    any advise is good
    thanks
    shiny
    I guess you want the gloves attached for saved reasons, but to be sure here you can find some threads on:
    2.60 Health & Safety Issues

one is about Self Bondage Safety

When the latex of my vacuumbed got old and damaged I repaired it and also glued arms with attached gloves to the bed, I thought it would be great to have my hands availble, but some of the appeal of the total restiction of the vacuumbed somehow"got lost".

Hello Garlor you wrote:
    Quote Originally spoken by Garlor View Post
    I(from own experience) would not recommend wearing a catsuit when using a vavcuumbed
    It can get difficult to get out of a latex vacuumbed when wearing a catsuit, the suit and the vacuumbed can get sticked together during use.

It may look easy to create armholes, but it is not easy creating the perfect fit.
    if its to loose air will escape and more important; with a to tight seal around your arms you may get trouble with the blood flow to and from your arms.

Rubberized Greetings
    Rubberron
    A thoroughbred rubberist

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast