Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .Briefs / Panties

US Pacific Northwest US
    Region:
    SF Bay Area, California

Default .Briefs / Panties

Does anybody have experience with these? I'd like to know how well they function in their intended use. Do they stay in place, feeling, etc? Thanks in advance.

US Pacific Northwest US
    Region:
    SF Bay Area, California

Default Re: Pants, briefs, etc with "rear" sheath?

Come on people.....can't somebody help me out? Is it possible that nobody actually owns any of these?

US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    W. Pa. (sp, sm, fl)/Cen Fl win

Might work well with an inflatable inserted. Otherwise, a lot of sliding OUT can occur. Some kind of inward force might be needed; remember, the body tends to expel "at the rear."
    Stretch6 (PhD, retired analytical/organic chemist)

US Pacific Northwest US
    Region:
    SF Bay Area, California

I was more thinking along the lines of intercourse (specifically strap-ons)....different sensations 'n what not. I've gotten a few IM responses and it looks like as long as the inner (in regards to penetration from outside) surface is well lubed then things should be ok. Thanks to everyone who provided info. Of course anyone else with info should still feel free to chime in.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    DeKalb, IL

Quote Originally spoken by Rachal'sPet
    I was more thinking along the lines of intercourse (specifically strap-ons)....different sensations 'n what not. I've gotten a few IM responses and it looks like as long as the inner (in regards to penetration from outside) surface is well lubed then things should be ok. Thanks to everyone who provided info. Of course anyone else with info should still feel free to chime in.
    I have a pair of "dual sheath" briefs, which have an internal anal sheath and a penis sheath. I've had them for about five years or so now, and I've used them in several ways.

After several years, I recently just removed the anal sheath. It's kind of a waste, really. It was thicker rubber, and you'd think it would stay in better.. but it doesn't. Basically, if there's not something keeping it in, it doesn't stay in. And if you're wearing it for any length of time internal lubrication may be a problem, depending on what you're using. Intercourse with it isn't anything special, really.. I think it's more of the idea of it than actually feeling anything different. Lubrication is -very- important though.

That said, a friend of mine has a couple catsuits with a C&B sheath and an anal sheath, and he does one of them has a very good anal sheath. It's a bit more phallic in shape, so it stays in better.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

US Pacific Northwest US
    Region:
    SF Bay Area, California

Quote Originally spoken by Angstaroo

That said, a friend of mine has a couple catsuits with a C&B sheath and an anal sheath, and he does one of them has a very good anal sheath. It's a bit more phallic in shape, so it stays in better.
    Do you happen to know where he purchased those catsuits?

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Minnesota

Default Panties/briefs with sheaths

Do shealth pants or a catsuit with a built in penise shealth greatly increase the fealling of latex. Who should i buy from.

rubberwearer

Default Re: latex shealth pants

Quote Originally spoken by Gord
    Hi Covered,
    . . . Loose sheaths or combined in briefs may be . . .
    Sheaths truely are dreamy, but is there anywhere we can get loose C&B sheaths?
    I can only just manage to cram into an standard C&B with a tight Ball section. Under the circumstances I prefer a just the sheath alone. (Incidentally, I cut a small hole in the tip to prevent a bubble of air building up after a while and filling the end like a ballon.)
    . . . . But I would love to have a full C&B if it had a larger or loose Ball section. Any ideas?

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Default Re: latex shealth pants

Quote Originally spoken by rubberwearer
    I can only just manage to cram into an standard C&B with a tight Ball section.
    Oh, do I ever know about THAT problem. Yikes!

Try the sheath pants & tights from Simon O. Not the usual Denber "welly boot" quality.

Whe , I wonder, will someone do for the humble sheath what the Viennese & marquis did for Stockings? for years, rubber stockings were nasty, moulded, heavy things... then there was a revolution. Having the same for the everyday sheath would be worth paying for!

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Minnesota

Default Panties/briefs with sheaths

Which one is better? And for wat resons?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast