Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .Briefs / Panties

US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    Charlotte, NC

Default Re: Anatomical shealth vs. Regular shealth

I would imagine that the fit would determine what was better 4 U.

breathlessbound

Quote Originally spoken by covered
    Which one is better? And for wat resons?
    Is either a necessity? If so: why?

Dark

Define the terms....

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

If I might suggest:

"regular" sheaths are just a rubber tube.

"anatomical" means shaped to fit the average penis, sometimes with embellishments like veins, etc.

Either type may also have retainers for the balls; most often I assume people mean "with balls" when they use the term sheath.

Personally, i find the "regular" ones better - the anatomical stuff is generally moulded or dipped from quite heavy latex, and this isn't very comfy for certain sizes of gentleman! However, having said that, there's clearly a market for the heavyweight offerings to fit in with specific fantasies.

Dark

Of course these are very individual preferences. An analogy can be made to a female catsuit with shaped breasts or without. The former literally has the potential to fit like a second skin applying a pressure uniformly to the entire skin surface and the latter does more of the sausage thing...packing all the bulges into smoother curves.

Since males have different genital proporptions as females have breasts, the one size fits all is really going to fit a small segment of males. Then add to that the type of genital stimulation males might prefer. Clearly some are into different types of stim to their balls and their joy stick. I suspect that for the basic skin tight bondage fans... and overall second skin tight anatomical cock and ball sheath would be the ideal.. offering compression to both the balls and cock. OG has a sheath which offers an even greater refinment separating the two balls into a somewhat divide sack which looks like two spheres merged together apply somewhat individual pressure to each ball. But again it is a once size fits all deal and this could be too loose or too tight.

Wearing a garment with a CB sheath is definitely a meant for a fully erect cock and absent one it has less than zero appeal to the wearer and the beholder.... no? However, wearing one probably has the desired stimulant effect as it can act like a cock ring restricting blood flow and cauing and maintaining engourgement. They do feal a loot better worn with hairless genitals... something rubberists have learned... hair intereferes with the skin to rubber sensual interface.

My preference...anatomical CB hands down. hahaaha

US Rockies North US
    Region:
    western USA

Doesn't anyone make different sizes like small, medium, large, xtra-large and so on? I have bought several sheaths that looked large in catalogs, but they weren't even close to my size.

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Quote Originally spoken by jrandomrubberist
    Doesn't anyone make different sizes like small, medium, large, xtra-large and so on? I have bought several sheaths that looked large in catalogs, but they weren't even close to my size.
    Now let's not get into the size queen thing here!

Perhaps we should start a campaign for more diverse moulds for these things? I wonder if the Simon O people would pursue such an idea?

US Rockies North US
    Region:
    western USA

Quote Originally spoken by drgummi
    Now let's not get into the size queen thing here!

Perhaps we should start a campaign for more diverse moulds for these things? I wonder if the Simon O people would pursue such an idea?
    I am not a size queen, since I am straight. I sure wouldn't mind finding a female partner who is into rubber and doesn't reject me the first time we try to sleep together, though.

I think it would be awesome if some custom latex maker made sheaths for well-endowed men. Women with very large breasts are being accommodated all the time, so it only seems fair.

latexsiren

Has anyone tried the polymorphe sheath yet? I know he makes it in shorts and briefs...extremely well fitting,I believe it even comes in 2 sizes. Looks like he took the real thing and poored latex over it to make it fit so well! Production of just the sheath should be available soon,not sure of the price, but the bike shorts with sheath run about $160US.
    It can be added to his catsuits or leggings as well.

Boys it even comes in all colors...transparent smoke,black,red,pink,transparent greens,reds...amazing colors! www.purplepassion.com is his NY distributor.

I hear it even works well for the ladies who strap on. Perhaps Santa will be sending me something special this Christmas as I have been a very GOOD girl.:-)

Siren

Dark

Cocks and balls like breasts and chests come in a great variety of "shapes and sizes". Some have long thin shafter, short stout ones, big balls, little balls and all the permutations and combinations. Since rubber stretches... if it is thin enough it can fit a multitude of sizes ...kinda... but that would be like a one size fits all bra... The fact that a maker has used a real bod for his form/cast/mold only means it will fit those who match the fella who was cast for the task... or tasked for the cast.

I suppose it would be helpful is some dimensions were supplied by the makers of these things... length... circumference... sac circumference for starters and then it wouldn't be such a hit or miss affair.. no pun intended.
    Last edited by Dark; 2005-Dec-01 at 15:14.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast