Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Entire Thread: newbie!

UK Scotland
    Region:
    Scotland

Default newbie!

hello, i have been registered on here for a while but have never actually introduced myself.
    iam a straight latex lover and have the added bonus that my girlfriend is as daft about rubber and latex as iam. we have a wardrobe FULL of outfits and catsuits, that we both love to dress up in and make videos of oursleves playing together.
    we have been looking at your site for ages and have enjoyed reading through the various articles about what makes other rubberists 'tick' at least we are not alone!!

thanks

UK Scotland
    Region:
    Aberdeenshire

Default Re: newbie!

Welcome thinskin! Much Rubber Love X

US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Maryland

Welcome Thinskin.
    Glad that you enjoy IAR.
    Have you considered posting some of your videos to Youtube?
    Last edited by rubee01; 2008-Mar-27 at 13:24. Reason: typo
    |R|ubee

UK Scotland
    Region:
    Scotland

Quote Originally spoken by rubee01 View Post
    Welcome Thinskin.
    Glad that you enjoy IAR.
    Have you considered posting some of your videos to Youtube?
    have considered it yes...however, its too public.... also open for abuse and comments and removal due to inappropriate content.
    look forward to like minded chat on MSN and cam play...have never done it before but we are both turned on by the idea.

MissFuzzyBunny

May I suggest http://www.clips4sale.com ? I think you'd reach a very appreciative audience and possibly earn pin money for new and exciting latex goodies.

Welcome to the forums, too!

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

really really big welcome to you both and also because you also live in Scotland where rubber lovers are a bit fewer.

UK Scotland
    Region:
    Scotland

thank you all for the warm welcome. Miss fuzzy bunny i have had a look at that site. its not too bad. some of the clips are kind of what we about, but we will see.