We at Rubberist.net would like to wish all our members and supporters a very happy festive season and a healthy and prosperous 2015. Thank you for being a part of Rubberist.net and for making it what it is..

Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Entire Thread: Another Scottish Newbie!! =D

UK Scotland
    Region:
    Argyll

Default Another Scottish Newbie!! =D

Hey everyone!!

I came across this site a few days ago while looking for some latex... Im so glad i did!
    Ive been longing for a community to fit into and talk comfortably about fetishes. I never thought a site like this would exist
    It's FANTASTIC, absolutely superb, im so excited... its like finding a family you never knew you were a part of!

Thankyou SSSSSOOOOOOOO much for making this possible IAR!!!!

Some info about me:
    Im 22, from Argyll, currently living with my girlfriend, who isnt into rubber, or know about my new rubber fetish.....yet!! ;-)

I have a HUGE tight clothes fetish, anything latex, lycra, spandex, tight leather etc gets me going... in fact i currently have over 150 various lycra items, catsuits, leggings, leotards, socks, tops, shorts etc, etc.
    I currently only have 3 rubber items, a pair of shorts, undies and a C&B sheath. I never used to get on with rubber until i found the wonders of talc... now im addicted

I have other fetishes too although im not sure if im allowed to talk about them on here?
    If you wanna know, just ask me ;-)

Well i think that'll do for now, hope to speak to a lot of you soon :-)

LLL

US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Maryland

Default Re: Another Scottish Newbie!! =D

Welcome to IAR LLL.
    You will find a whole new world here.
    Explore the RubberDex and the threads.
    A number of your countrymen here, you might get to know some of them.
    |R|ubee

UK England (south western)
    Region:
    Cornwall

Hi LLL

Indeed welcome to IAR and all of the benefits of membership.

If you think Talc was a boon, you should look at the threads on chlorination... wow what a life changer.

Anyway, enjoy your rubber and enjoy your ?new family?.

Regards J

US Eastern US, New England
    Region:
    NYC

Welcome to the family!
    I alone am in a state of insurrection.