Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Entire Thread: Another Scottish Newbie!! =D

UK Scotland
    Region:
    Argyll

Default Another Scottish Newbie!! =D

Hey everyone!!

I came across this site a few days ago while looking for some latex... Im so glad i did!
    Ive been longing for a community to fit into and talk comfortably about fetishes. I never thought a site like this would exist
    It's FANTASTIC, absolutely superb, im so excited... its like finding a family you never knew you were a part of!

Thankyou SSSSSOOOOOOOO much for making this possible IAR!!!!

Some info about me:
    Im 22, from Argyll, currently living with my girlfriend, who isnt into rubber, or know about my new rubber fetish.....yet!! ;-)

I have a HUGE tight clothes fetish, anything latex, lycra, spandex, tight leather etc gets me going... in fact i currently have over 150 various lycra items, catsuits, leggings, leotards, socks, tops, shorts etc, etc.
    I currently only have 3 rubber items, a pair of shorts, undies and a C&B sheath. I never used to get on with rubber until i found the wonders of talc... now im addicted

I have other fetishes too although im not sure if im allowed to talk about them on here?
    If you wanna know, just ask me ;-)

Well i think that'll do for now, hope to speak to a lot of you soon :-)

LLL

US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Maryland

Default Re: Another Scottish Newbie!! =D

Welcome to IAR LLL.
    You will find a whole new world here.
    Explore the RubberDex and the threads.
    A number of your countrymen here, you might get to know some of them.
    |R|ubee

UK England (south western)
    Region:
    Cornwall

Hi LLL

Indeed welcome to IAR and all of the benefits of membership.

If you think Talc was a boon, you should look at the threads on chlorination... wow what a life changer.

Anyway, enjoy your rubber and enjoy your ?new family?.

Regards J

US Eastern US, New England
    Region:
    NYC

Welcome to the family!
    I alone am in a state of insurrection.