Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

View Entire Thread: .TOYS (probes, plugs, etc. Also see ELECTRO-MECHANICAL)

Ataraxia is offline IAR Founder & |R|ubberNaut (Retired) Postacrat 1000+
    US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default .TOYS (probes, plugs, etc. Also see ELECTRO-MECHANICAL)

Archives to November 05, 2002
    Copernic Summary of old DISCUS postings on this topic (see full text & pictures in window below):
    ================================================== ======================
    I find that with the C&B sheath that lots of lube and with my wife helping I can get it slipped on.
    Thanks to other IRA posts, it's j-lube and nothing else.

I sometimes like my balls to be free: I have a C&B sheath with small cut-outs for popping balls through.

Thanks for the information, I've got a pair of briefs with attached c&b sheath from cocoon, and you're right, their quality is great, but what I liked about the briefs in the picture is the tightness of the sheath, specially the b part, maybe its because it's made of thicker rubber.

Hi Drgummi, I tried the www.condomerie.de site but could find no C&B for sale.

Check out www.denber.co.uk for the very cheapest moulded rubberwear, including briefs with attached c&b sheath.

You will have splendid fun with a tube of KY jelly and eventually install all your tackle into position.

If you are able to spend more than Denber asks for a pair of sheath pants, then try our sponsor Cocoon.

Their pants are not only better made, but the c&b sheath is made of thinner (more flexible/comfortable) latex than Denber.

Bob, just use plenty of KY jelly, I have a pair of c&b sheath and find that thats the best way to put them on...

My cents worth to Dr Bob and others.Yes a C&B sheath attached to shorts or whatever is an initial challenge.But before anyone begins to tackle the technique of putting on a C&B, personal grooming is essential.

Believe me the last thing you want, having just received that new pair of C&B, is to put your finger through the rubber while struggling to work out how to put them on!Long nails can be a disaster waiting to happen to expensive rubber (toe nails also with cat suits).

I personally find a cock ring put on first assists.A good lubricant is the only solution and squeeze the air out as you put it on.The cock ring will help to keep 'things' in place as you have to stretch the opening of the C&B larger to slip it over the 'B' part!

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." Nietzche

Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default archive to May 03, 2003

Copernic Summary of old DISCUS postings on this topic (see full text & pictures in window below):
    ================================================== ======================
    I'd just bought a C&B from JustRubber, the material is thick and not as stretchy.
    Is there a method to thin it out, but not damage it so that it would be more stretchy.

small, I have found pants or bermudas with attached sheath, the best for comfort.

Hate to tell you how tight a Denber C&B sheath is -- too tight and not enough stretch.

An optimum thickness exists for all portions of a C&B sheath and they have not found it, yet.

The light one is a tad light and not as well finished around the opening compared to below.

don't start me on tearing sheaths; it seems to me that if you leak when erect, you can easily tear through a conventional condom (by slipping up into the bulb).

My problem is size rather than trying to fit the gear in...

I'm currently querying (a maker of rubber garments) as to the feasibility of hand making sheaths in custom sizes.

I have no problem getting my knackers into a C&B with or without lube.

Hey, Drgummi got me thinking about thin c&b sheaths.

Personally I use the can trick, but this doesn't work with sheaths that integrated into a pair of shorts or whatnot.

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." Nietzche

Wired is offline Director and Webmaster Postacrat 1000+
    UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Default Where to buy an inflatable anal rod?

Hi all,

I'd like to get hold of a pair of latex pants/briefs with an attached inflatable anal rod or the rod separately either way can anyone point me in the right direction. I had thought that Denber[rdx]254[/rdx] sold them but apparently not.
    I know some companys sell them as an option (albeit a pricey one) on their briefs-suits etc. Ideally I suppose I'd like to buy the rod seperately so I can simply fit it into my self made sheath tights and would finish them (and me) off nicely .
    Any help would be much appreciated!

Stay Rubbered,
    Wired.

Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default Re: Where to buy an inflatable anal rod?

Denber seems to have something like that here: http://www.denber.co.uk/marital2.html

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Thanks ATX,

Yeah, I thought an anal rod would be more well rod like, what seems to be called rod actually seems to be more dildo sized and I was looking for something a little smaller. I guess I'm not as adventurous as I thought I was and would rather work myself up to something the size of the Denber 'Rods'. Although............. I think I'll check one out just in case!

Rubbery Regards,
    Wired.

UK England (south eastern)
    Region:
    Tring, Herts, UK

Re: Where to buy an inflatable anal rod?

If the 'rod' is inflatable, you can blow it up to the size you need. However, it will need some inflation to allow it to be inserted, otherwise it will resist shining where the sun doesn't. At least that is my experience.

My preference is for a shaped plug as a straight one gets ejected (normally a dildo - or the real thing - is held in place by partner) as that is the thing the rectum does naturally. The shape helps hold it in place.

If attached to briefs, pants or suit, a straight one can be used, but it needs to be of a reasonable length as the flange will not be in between the cheeks but at the surface of said garment. Too short and it won't 'hit the spot'.

How that helps and is not too graphic.

T.

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Re: Where to buy an inflatable anal rod?

Hi all,

tonyp ,I'm going to take your advice and go for the thin inflatable plug from Denber[rdx]254[/rdx] and see how I get on. I noticed also that the 'rod' doesent have the rounded base on it which the 'plugs' have ,I'm going to need the rounded base if I'm to glue it into the tights. Just took delivery of 'Ivy Manor 2 - Jennifers initiation'[rdx]422[/rdx] and it looks very interesting so i'm off to get rubbered.

Cheers,
    Wired.
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2004-Nov-18 at 15:00.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    CHICAGO

Tonyp's comments remind me of one of my most recent ill-faded purchases. I bought the Denber "enema pants" with attached inflatable anal rod. I'd rank this one right up there on top for one of the biggest fetish myths in history. (Right up there with wearing a rubber hood with clear plastic lenses 24/7) I fantasized over merrily walking around in these rubber shorts while the inflatable rod tickled my fancy. Bottom line is it didn?t work. I wiggled in to the shorts, inserted the plug and no matter how much I pumped that baby up it popped out like a peeled grape. So heed Tonyp?s words. If you don?t want the thing to squirt out like a potato out of a spud gun, then get a plug with the right mushroom shape. I would also add that if you are new to the sport, make sure the narrow potion of the ?stem? is a small as possible. Work hard enough and you can stick a plug the size of New York baggle up your bottom but it ain?t no fun to walk around that way. Eventually Mr. Sphincter going to say ?I want to be small again.?
    WillyJim

US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    W. Pa. (sp, sm, fl)/Cen Fl win

Try the Denber[rdx]254[/rdx] X411, works very well.
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2004-Nov-28 at 02:47.
    Stretch6 (PhD, retired analytical/organic chemist)

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Hi all,

Thanks everyone for the very helpful and humorous advice ,

Willyjim2000 - good point, being as you say 'new to the sport' its always good to get advice from old hands, so I'm definetly going for the butt plug shape and not the dildo shape. I get the idea from all your advice that the flange and small stem will prevent any premature ejection and this is what I require.

stretch6 - bang on ,yep either this one or its thinner counterpart,cant wait, this threads got me all fired up. I'm going to purchase a vibrating one also.

Get Rubbered,
    Wired.

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast