Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

View Entire Thread: .TOYS (probes, plugs, etc. Also see ELECTRO-MECHANICAL)

US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    W. Pa. (sp, sm, fl)/Cen Fl win

Advice!

The X411 should be covered with a good condom and have added lube (KY, J-Lube) for insertional comfort. A slight degree of inflation stiffens it enough for comfortable insertion. Totally, slack, forget about insertion! Once inflated, the upper portion will lock it well into place and flange avoids further inward migration (v. embarrassing when the inflation tube parts and you've lost the handle).

Be careful about foods that give you gas, you can suffer blowby! V. messy!

Inflation pressure is easy to control and is very comfortable for at least an hour.
    Stretch6 (PhD, retired analytical/organic chemist)

Wired is offline Director and Webmaster Postacrat 1000+
    UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Default Re: Where to buy an inflatable anal rod?

Thanks stretch6,

I'll keep your comments in mind, hopefuly should be recieving the goodies soon. I've never ordered from Denber before so am not sure how long their delivery times are, hope its quick !

I've ordered -

X411 - Pump up Butt Plug
    X308 - Anatomical Sheath
    X27 - Penis Enlarger - I dont really need this - LOL - but it looks kinda cool with the pump and I think it may make an interesting add on in place of a normal sheath.

Regards,
    Wired.

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

Re: Where to buy an inflatable anal rod?

Dear Wired,
    I suppose you have already considered altering the appearance of an off the shelf model such as the cheap sex shop doll. With the correct wig, some recordings of Wake up maggie and Sailing ,some Tartan trousers you would have an almost perfect inflatable anal Rod.

( Gary runs off to hide in fall out shelter wearing favorite gasmask)

Region:
    Greater Toronto Area

Default General Discussion: Toys (plugs, C&B, etc.)

OK, I finally got the guts to try a small standard-shaped one, and I think I like it. There's a moment near the end of insertion where it feels really good, but then that sensation seems to go away. I suspect I need something slightly bigger ... but in length, width or both? What have been your experiences?

There are so many kinds ... vibrating, inflatable, curved (for prostate stimulation, I understand) ... what are the pros/cons? How do you choose from the many options?

I know this isn't totally latex related, but it's through forums like these that I kept reading about plugs so I eventually decided to try it.

US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Maryland

Default Re: Butt Plugs

Size (width and length) are purely personal preferences. I prefer plug shaped to penis shaped because they stay in much better. I started with a small one and increased size until I found what suited me best, but I use different ones depending on my feeling at the moment. Lubrication is important but too much and they slide out. I guess my real answer is to experiment.

SE - Sweden
    Region:
    Sk?ne

Default Re: Butt Plugs

Quote Originally spoken by wet
    OK, I finally got the guts to try a small standard-shaped one, and I think I like it. There's a moment near the end of insertion where it feels really good, but then that sensation seems to go away. I suspect I need something slightly bigger ... but in length, width or both? What have been your experiences?

There are so many kinds ... vibrating, inflatable, curved (for prostate stimulation, I understand) ... what are the pros/cons? How do you choose from the many options?

I know this isn't totally latex related, but it's through forums like these that I kept reading about plugs so I eventually decided to try it.

I would recommend the coneshaped plugs, they are more easy to hold in. Especially the wider ones. Make sure that the material is not too soft, the bit that's supposed to keep the plug from sliding all the way in can deform and you may have to go to the hospital to have it removed. I don't recommend it

An inflatable plug with or without vibrations is a great toy. The latex however is rather thin and you have to take good care of it as with any other latex or else it might burst when inflated. A rather intimidating experience. Not recommended either

As for size it rather depends on what your game is. If it's endurance, comfort is king and you should go for one that is more pliable and small to medium in size. If you're in to stretching, well the sky's the limit But start small, practice regularly and don't get carried away

/Clint

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    CHICAGO

Default Re: Cock -and- Ball Sheaths

Here is a secret to an inexpensive C&B sheath that you can wear 24/7. It is simply a 48? heart shaped latex balloon. Deflated it is about 8 inched across with a neck size (and this is important) of 1.75? across (diameter). To wear it you roll down the neck and stretch it over both your C&B. It is comfortable to wear 24/7. Add a little lube before you put it on and your set to go all day long. The best news is it will not leak, can be easily taken off to pee and can be used again and again. They cost about $2.50 (US) at most party goods stores in a variety of colors. if worn under cloths, I suggest either white or natural (amber). Sometime the dye will come out of the darker colors and leave telltale marks in your shorts. I have worn these for years at the office, at night, under my cloths and under my rubber suits. They feel great!
    (see photo below)
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	colour_ways.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	299  
    WillyJim

UK England (south western)
    Region:
    Dorset

These look good
    Does anyone know where they can be obtained in the UK?

Dark

I can't for the life of me figure that rig out that WillyJim propose for a CB sheath. If you like to have your equipment inside a rubber enclosure.. what's the matter with the dipped modles out there? They are pretty inexpensive and seem more anatomically accurate.

UK England (south western)
    Region:
    Dorset

"what's the matter with the dipped modles out there? They are pretty inexpensive and seem more anatomically accurate" . . . nothing . . . if you can get them on, I never have been able and have made all sorts of alternatives. If only there were an easier_to_get_on version !

Variety makes the day! Many ways of enjoying our hobby? Each to his own. I would like to try one of the 48? heart shaped latex balloons, if it were easily obtainable in the UK

Somewhere here details were posted about a Two-ball version C&B from
    http://www.og-style.de/[rdx]208[/rdx] (Click the rubber clad "Gummi" circle, then click the "Gummi f?r Herren" link, and it is near the foot of the page)
    . . . has anyone tried it? THAT I would like to try too. It looks a winner.
    Picture below
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C&B Gummi herren 2 balls.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	307  
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2004-Dec-02 at 21:38.