Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

View Entire Thread: .TOYS (probes, plugs, etc. Also see ELECTRO-MECHANICAL)

Dark

Default Re: Cock -and- Ball Sheaths

The OG anatomical is quite nice... two balls in one sac? Why not a double sac? Makes sense... I like it.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    CHICAGO

Default Re: Cock -and- Ball Sheaths

t?cher le. vous wil semblable ? le.
    WillyJim

Region:
    Greater Toronto Area

Default Re: Butt Plugs

Thanks for the insights.

What about the Tristan TaorminoTristan TaorminoG M Y one? Is the shape as good as the marketing would like you to believe?
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2004-Dec-03 at 18:23.

SE - Sweden
    Region:
    Sk?ne

Quote Originally spoken by wet
    Thanks for the insights.

What about the Tristan TaorminoTristan TaorminoG M Y one? Is the shape as good as the marketing would like you to believe?

I would like to hazard a guess. I think it is quite good for what it is intended for, which seems to be extended use. Much effort has hone into making it comfortable. Maybe you should look at their butt plug harnesses a(s)s well?
    http://www.puckerup.com/?resultType=...rams=5&tpid=14

/Clint

Clad in a catsuit

Hi,

I've had a fair bit of experience with all sorts of plugs so far. The best one i had was a vibrating one. I brought myself to climax with it and it was the most intense orgasm i've ever had, it must have been positioned just right. I've also tried ejaculating plugs which i thought were rubbish. The one i had would not stay in as it was not shaped well enough, so everytime you want to move whilst wearing it, it would fall out, along with all the water i had used inside it. Not recommended.

I really want a butt plug though whereby i can gve myself an enema and the plug will not be forced out. Has anybody used any such plugs that they can recommend to me?

For everyday use, go with a Doc Johnson plug, great under a catsuit!

Region:
    London

Interesting that you mention you enjoyed a vibrating plug. We bought a vibrater/inflater version a few months ago and found that we couldn't use it atall. Despite the shape which caused it to slip out, when we did get it working it caused more pain than pleasure when switched on - maybe we chose a dodgy model though.

Our faves are definately black soft silicone, with a rounded head, long shaft and a good neck on the end for grip - hours of fun when combined with a catsuit!

Clad in a catsuit

Re: Butt Plugs

Leto,

I bought a plug ages ago from the 'Private Shop' chain on the high street which inflated and vibrated, it cost ?30. It was easily the worst plug purchase i have made. The plug was really hard and pretty unforgiving when i took it out of the box and after i had used it one night, i ached for absolutely hours afterwards and was bruised for days. Definitely a plug to avoid (it had a rear shot of a woman on the front of the box; a black box, and it was called an expandable, vibrating butt plug - avoid)

Anyway, i would recommend you give a different type of vibrating plug a go. The sensation is really good, can't really decribe what it is like. They are great to use under a catsuit as you can trail the wire to the control from the zip above your crotch, if you have a back zip catsuit. Go out and buy one, they are quality, the sensation is great when you reach orgasm!!!!!!!

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    somewhere in the eastern US

clad, denber makes an inflatable enema plug that does the job nicely. i've used one for quite some time and find it rather enjoyable. i think it was the x411, or something like that. the best place to find it is to scroll thru the prices section, under marital aids. the same plug can also be found at www.twistmyrubberarm.com .

i've had one of those doc johnson inflatable plugs and found it to be pure rubbish. the latex was entirely too thin, and the base ended up breaking off. fortunately it wasn't inserted at the time that would've been awful!

cougar

Re: Butt Plugs

Quote Originally spoken by Clad in a catsuit
    It was easily the worst plug purchase i have made. The plug was really hard and pretty unforgiving when i took it out of the box and after i had used it one night, i ached for absolutely hours afterwards and was bruised for days. Definitely a plug to avoid (it had a rear shot of a woman on the front of the box; a black box, and it was called an expandable, vibrating butt plug - avoid)
    Do you mean something like this: called the Fanny Hill-buttplug...

Nasty bugger, landed in the trash right here. If it's not the same one, at least the sensations were

CU,

Cougar

Region:
    London

Thanks Cougar - that's the one - I think our's had different packaging, but the contents were identical.

Clad - I'd be interested to know what the name of the plug is that you use, and where you bought it from?