Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Entire Thread: Can anyone make a rubber suit for me?

HK - Hong Kong
    Region:
    Hong Kong

Default Can anyone make a rubber suit for me?

Hello

it may be quite stupid to ask this here, but I just hope someone would help.

I would like to ask if any latex fetish friends here who enjoys making latex

suit would help to make a m2m latex suit for me, as I don't want to buy

from online shops or ebay sellers anymore for many reasons that you can imagine.

And I believe that people here are the real fetishist and they can make a good

suit for me. If you enjoy making latex suit but don't have someone to make it for, or/and

if you can make a latex suit for me and sell me at a low profitable price, please

contact me , thanks

P.S. MY english is bad and may not be effectively expressing myself, so please forgive

hotmail: hk123hk2
    YM: kenny.latex

thank you

US Pacific Northwest US
    Region:
    WA

Default Re: Can anyone make a rubber suit for me?

One word: Coccoon

You will pay more than a hobbyist m2m, but Coccoon is professional in both their customer service and quality construction.

MissFuzzyBunny

Why not try Kinky King Latex who works in China? Your findings might help resolve some of the controversy and conflicts online surrounding his company.

HK - Hong Kong
    Region:
    Hong Kong

Quote Originally spoken by MissFuzzyBunny View Post
    Why not try Kinky King Latex who works in China? Your findings might help resolve some of the controversy and conflicts online surrounding his company.
    Currently I have a latex catsuit from Chinese sellers, I don't know if it is good or bad, it is okay I can just say. But I think it can be better, and I see many people saying that the quality of latex sheet used by European/American is much better than that of Chinese, I am not sure. But Chinese latex don't give me too much confidence.

new2rubr

Greetings,
    I would agree with PhotonSalad Cocoon. If you are going for a m2m catsuit copy there measurement form have HELP in taking your sizes and then contact Cocoon and ask Moira to check the sizing if they find a mistake they will ask you to remasure before they make the catsuit. They are the only one that will do this. They also use 4D latex only not the china rubber 4D is made in England it is best latex you can buy.
    Go to there website Coccon1.com and read for youself I buy from Cocoon. And I live in Canada.

Dave

US Eastern US, New England
    Region:
    Northport, NY

I had a nice suit made by coco ages ago to measurements. The fit is so so even after one do over. I don't know the reason but I suspect that it was a combination of the inaccuracy of the measurements and a problem with their patterns. Who knows. They never seem to fit like the show them in the photos.

new2rubr

Quote Originally spoken by Shiva View Post
    I had a nice suit made by coco ages ago to measurements. The fit is so so even after one do over. I don't know the reason but I suspect that it was a combination of the inaccuracy of the measurements and a problem with their patterns. Who knows. They never seem to fit like the show them in the photos.
    Greeting,
    If you go to cocoon now you will see that they have posted a new measurement form for men & women. And if you take your time with the measurements with help and ask them to check before you order you will not have a problem with the fit.

Dave

US Pacific Southwest US
    Region:
    California

My suggestion for anyone new to latex catsuits go and have a tailor measure them instad of having a friend or family member doing it for them. Some will measure you for free some charge. But your measurements will be more accurate.

new2rubr

Quote Originally spoken by LadyLee View Post
    My suggestion for anyone new to latex catsuits go and have a tailor measure them instad of having a friend or family member doing it for them. Some will measure you for free some charge. But your measurements will be more accurate.
    Greeting,
    Good idea to go to a tailor but make sure that you take a copy of the measurement form of the latex company that will be making the catsuit because the waist line is where the catsuit is started .The tailor may start to low or high a waist line and the catsuit will not fit.
    So make sure that the tailor uses the measurement form of the company that will be making the catsuit and follow the makers form to the cm if you do not it will not fit !!!

Dave