Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Poll Results: Would you buy from Vlatex.com again?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 60.00%
  • No

2 40.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

View Entire Thread: RDX: _Vlatex.com

Open in New Window
    DK - Denmark
    Region:
    Copenhagen

Default RDX: _Vlatex.com

Hey Rubberist

I Just Wanna Know If www.vlatex.com Sells Good qaulity latex and If Its Safe to Shop there, Because im Having Trouble finding Infomation About the safety of this page Page Thanks
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2009-Feb-03 at 00:13. Reason: added info tags & moved to RDX
    First Official Arab WoW Are You A Rubberist?

MissFuzzyBunny

Default Re: www.vlatex.com???

Hi. I hear they are extremely responsive and talented. If I'm not mistaken, one of our members here has had very good luck with them. Hopefully he will drop in soon and offer his opinion.

DK - Denmark
    Region:
    Copenhagen

Oh Thats Great to hear cus im planning to buy this catsuit

http://verylatex.com/cs009.html

But the price is unbeliaveble, i mean if i ordered it at PrettyPervy

it will Cost me About triple or more

Wired is offline Director and Webmaster Postacrat 1000+
    UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

I think one of Pretty Pervy's creations albeit more expensive would probably be inflatable and a work of art, their work is really stunning.

No disrespect to Vlatex intended and natty design that it is, the dog suit though is really just an applique brown catsuit with mitts, a tail and ears.

Inspired perhaps by this,

Libidex Tiger Man Outfit

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Bucyrus, Ohio

Default Re: RDX: _Vlatex.com

Howdy all,

To thrown in here I ordered from vlatex, and I must say they really are top notch. Vlatex isn't a company that goes all out and on par with Demask or PP but the quality is EXCELLENT. I feel that they are like a small mom and pop shop that you eat at every once in a while because the food is just awesome!! They make a great quality item and I highly recommend them, if you have any ideas or wants for a design, drop murray a line and he'll ask the girls in the shop if they can design it. They are very talented and there seams will take a frelling beating there strong as hell. The latex quality is nice and holds a shine quite well even with out using shinner, just cleaning it looks good. I'm currently mid order for a pair of pleasure pants for the misses. Its not on his site yet but it;s a pair of knickers or bermudas with an attached hood at the crotch. The misses will enjoy them I am sure of it. Try them out they have a great price and are a great fitting feeling latex maker.
    Feel the power, starve the squirrels, steal the acorns!!!!

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

OK I went for a look and I have to ask two questions...

1) AndroidG - how long was shipping? I seem to recall you're in the UK?

2) Going through the catalogue, I would love to know how many green lovedoll suits they have sold. I know the australian sun is hot but there is, so far as I can tell, no precedent for a green lovedoll.

DK - Denmark
    Region:
    Copenhagen

Quote Originally spoken by Android_Gimpy6456 View Post
    I must say they really are top notch. Vlatex isn't a company that goes all out .
    What Do You mean By That, That they Are Rabish,

Sorry But my english Is a Bit Rusty

MissFuzzyBunny

It means he likes the company very much. He's posted about them before and has had very positive transactions with them.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Bucyrus, Ohio

I HAVE BEEN DUPED!! Recently I have been doing research for new items and I come across some disturbing information, seems vlatex uses a form of chinese rubber. I have now dubbed my cs patch because it is falling apart. I had a very good experience with them YES, but I was lied too. They are a great price but the quality of there rubber just does not last. Now granted there could be some issues with how I haven't taken perfect care of my cs but I have been careful. Dont get me wrong they make a great item but my cs has only lasted 2 yrs. And now I need another, I was hoping to get at least 5 yrs out of it. but since I have had it. I have a split in the ass that is about 8inches that I have fixed and refixed. I now have a hole in the left arm pit that is about 3inches and will more than likekly get bigger. And there is a hole in the left wrist, but that was completly my fault.

Lastly I contacted murray about this and he said that they will not repair THERE OWN ITEMS. Because they are not good with repairs??? WTF they wont back there own product. I am throughly pissed about this. BYER BEWARE or you will be sorry.
    Feel the power, starve the squirrels, steal the acorns!!!!

AU - Australia
    Region:
    Sydney

Sorry to hear that AG. The quality of Chinese gear is highly variable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast