Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

View Entire Thread: The Wetseal Rubber Garment Making Tutorials.

ZA - South Africa
    Region:
    Johannesburg

Default Re: The Wetseal Rubber Garment Making Tutorials.

Wired, Wetseal put a huge amount of effort into the tutorials, wish I had them when I started, but like many things the wheel was invented all over the world at the same time. Like the motor car and airoplane, no one is really sure who was first.

I have read the whole tutorial and found that the art of rubber making is a many faceted occupation, most of what he says I have learn't by trial and error, it could have been different had I first read it.

It still boils down to the dexterity of your hands and patience, and hands on training is the way to go, workshops and seminars, would be the ideal. But because of the vast difference and seperation of our circumstances, it is difficult.

Then again the availability of materials and equipement in each ones own location also complicates the matter. It is still the best idea for each local group to help and share info, but because we are such a private crowd, we do not comunicate well, and make the nessassary contacts.

So all in all Wetseal must have known this, hense his exelent tutorial.

Ataraxia is offline IAR Founder & |R|ubberNaut (Retired) Postacrat 1000+
    US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default Re: The Wetseal Rubber Garment Making Tutorials.

I am hoping that our other members will continue to produce similarly excellent tutorials on other aspects of rubber garment making and repair!
    Want to go deeper? Explore RubberNaut.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12