We at Rubberist.net would like to wish all our members and supporters a very happy festive season and a healthy and prosperous 2015. Thank you for being a part of Rubberist.net and for making it what it is..

Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

View Entire Thread: Selling His and her closets full of Latex

NZ - New Zealand
    Region:
    North Island

Default Re: Selling His and her closets full of Latex

Shiva,

I might be interested in some male items for me. I fall within the weight range you mention but am 6ft 2in tall, so may be limited to certain items only.

I eagerly await your list/photos.

Regards

Region:
    East Sussex

Hi

Like to see the list too.

M

US Eastern US, New England
    Region:
    Northport, NY

I have prepared a partial list of 68 items prepared from memory, but I have do a proper inventory and additional items may be added and some might not be there as we have sold things in the past.

For those seriously interested please send me a PM w/ an email address and will send an excel spread sheet. I would like to do this as an auction, but I may simply put price on each item.

I haven't decided whether to post the list and photos in this thread, I will supply photos to interested parties.

Thanks for your interest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12