Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Entire Thread: Pinching and bruising

Ataraxia is offline IAR Founder & |R|ubberNaut (Retired) Postacrat 1000+
    US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default Pinching and bruising

Ataraxia is offline IAR Founder & |R|ubberNaut (Retired) Postacrat 1000+
    US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default Copernic Summary: suit skin tight elbow lube blisters sleeve pinching arm wearing be

I'm going to try and use some lube on the area around the elbow and see if that helps.

I had a similar pinching problem with one of my tighter/heavier suits.

Thanks WillyJiim and Blackie for your advice, Unfortunately I have tried most of these ideas.

I use plenty of talc on the inside of the sleeves, but I think the lube might be squeezed away by the tight rubber as I put my arm into the sleeve.

Same for the stocking idea - the sleeve is just too tight and the nylon would not stay on my elbow.

Keepimg my arm's as straight as possible does help and I'm hoping now that the blisters re healed that skin will be a little tougher.

Anyway I am going to br wearing my suit this weekend and I'll see if things work out better this time.

Trying to do up back hood zips means bending the elbows acutely and that doesn't help.

If the first doesn't work, you might try slipping on a piece of nylon stocking or pantyhose over your elbow before donning the suit.

Only one problem tho, after wearing it for several hours I am getting pinching and bruising of the skin on the inside of the elbow joint, severe enough to cause a blister.

The last time I wore the suit I put Band-Aids over the blister and covered them with medical tape and that seemed to help.

For those interested, my Libidex catsuit is a modified Matrix suit wit an attached open faced hood and shoulder entry rather than a rear zipper.