Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

View Entire Thread: Cool style

US Eastern US, New England
    Region:
    New York City

Default Re: Cool style

I'm going to go to an event first chance I get...once I actually scrounge up some money lol. Just out of curiosity, are there any comig up soon, and what's a particularly good one to start out with?

Where's this so-called rubberpub I've heard about?

Once again, thanks all for taking your time to listen to me! It means a lot.
    Last edited by polyvinylchloride; 2009-Jul-20 at 14:25. Reason: Woops.

CA Ontario, Canada
    Region:
    Ottawa, Ontario

There are always events going on, small and big. A "big" one coming up is the Fetish Weekend in Montreal during labor day weekend - but that may be a bit far for you.

Rubberpub is the chatroom here. www.rubberpal.com is another forum/community site.

US Pacific Southwest US
    Region:
    San Francisco, CA

i bought my tickets to montreal fetish weekend, hopefully i will see you all there

UK England (south eastern)
    Region:
    East Anglia

Just mark your diary for the NY Rubber Ball in January. I have never been there, but it is supposed to be really good ... even if some people complained about the snow.

The people at Purple Passion might also know what is happening (clubbing-wise) in the city.

Personal opinion is, wear something you like, and try out some local fetish club. If you like it, talk with the people there and learn a bit about the scene. Also usually there are quite a few that fade in/out of the scene, who, I think, are the best sources of information for first steps.

If you are comfortable with your surrounding and yourself, the rest usually follows.

... but then, I might be a bit slower than the young ones, and probably the last person on this planet to give relationship advice (god, I feel old now) ;-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123