I have received an email from Kim ar Club Rub providing the following details:
Latex Workshop sponsored by Radical Rubber
Saturday October 23rd 2010
Learn How to Cut & Construct Latex Clothes
During the course you will make an apron and (if time) a top or dress.
The course does not teach pattern cutting.
Workshop at Basing House formerly On The Rocks:
24-25 Kingsland Road, Shoreditch/Hoxton E2 8AA http://www.bing.com/local/details.as...fault&SearchID=
The course is four hours. Arrive at 9.30 for 9.45 am.
(Subject to interest another course may be scheduled for 2.15 pm)
The course is £130 and includes a mini kit with all the tools you need for the lesson.
If you bring your own tools it will be £100 but it MUST include:
- Tape measure
- Ruler (preferably metal)
- Scissors – medium size
- Rotary cutters
- Soft clothes
- Spatula – Perspex (like credit card) that can be cut to size
- Two x glass jars for glue and thinners
- Talcum powder
- Roller for the seams
- Safety pin
- Gel pen (can only be ‘Gel’ - one black and one white)
There are two methods of payment – cash and credit card.
- £130/100 via credit card http://www.clubtickets.com/gb/2010-10/23/latex-workshop
- £50 cash deposit payable on the door at Club RUB which includes a FREE entry to Club RUB on October 16th to the Rubber Awards (ONLY). With the £80/50 remaining to be paid in cash on the October 23rd at the workshop.
- £130/100 in cash on the day if there are any places left!
- BTW if you want to secure your place with cash but can’t want to come to Club RUB just email me and we can arrange to meet.
This deposit and all monies are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Unfortunately she didn't advise whether there will be any more classes as I am not sure if I can make the 23rd.