Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

View Entire Thread: Newbie to Forums

UK Scotland
    Region:
    Edinburgh

Default Newbie to Forums

Hi there my name is Ryan, I'm 19 and have been interested in Rubber for the past few years. I'm originally from Edinburgh but I'm currently in Glasgow as a Student at the University of Glasgow. I have made several small rubber purchases so far but have been unable to purchase more than a few gloves due to lack of money. However over this summer I am determined to get a job and save some money, as I am determined to make my first major purchase of a catsuit from Libidex. I've actually been here for a year but have yet to introduce myself.

Cheers

UK England (south eastern)
    Region:
    Suffolk

Default Re: Newbie to Forums

Hi Ryan and welcome to the IAR. We are a friendly bunch and should be able to answer any queries you have in your venture into the wonderful World of Rubber.

US Eastern US, New England
    Region:
    NYC

Hello and Welcome
    I alone am in a state of insurrection.

CA Ontario, Canada
    Region:
    Ottawa, Ontario

the most important advice I can give you to be a successfull rubberist, at this moment is.... stay in school. You want to have a successfull career so you can afford all those outfit and go to those big parties. You also want to work on your social skills, because like almost any other endeavor, they are very important. Both of these can be helped a lot by staying at university, and making your studies the priority.

Wired is offline Director and Webmaster Postacrat 1000+
    UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Hi Ryan,

May I join the esteeemed members above in welcoming you to IAR. Looks like you are already becoming "latex savvy", your choice of Libidex as the maker of your first suit is a great one.

Enjoy!

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

Hi Ryan, sorry I missed your intro, I was bit busy with a broken car and earning a crust. There are some good bargains around for the smaller items and I may have a few bits and pieces to pass on soon for a small payment. I am a bit North near Aviemore. drop me a pm if interested and I will make a list up and give you first choice.
    Glasgow is a fine place for alternate clothes and mixing with all types of people, where as my village is rather quiet.Good place to study.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Chicago, IL

Quote Originally spoken by Observer View Post
    the most important advice I can give you to be a successfull rubberist, at this moment is.... stay in school. You want to have a successfull career so you can afford all those outfit and go to those big parties. You also want to work on your social skills, because like almost any other endeavor, they are very important. Both of these can be helped a lot by staying at university, and making your studies the priority.
    Excellent advice! Good latex costs money. I am comfortably retired and can afford all the latex I want, but you need to get a good degree and earn a good living that will afford you the luxury of latex!
    Bish

UK England (south eastern)
    Region:
    Gosport, UK

Welcome along!

Best advice I can give is be careful what you get up to in a shared house/halls

Rubber briefs are a good small purchase while you're saving for that catsuit. Gloves never really did a great deal for me.

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Welcome to you. In the old days starting to acquire a latex wardrobe was often a hit and miss affair as one often felt isolated and there was no internet and hence no forums such as this to communicate with like minded people. Hence then things were very hit and miss and often more miss than hit until one acquired experience and knowledge.
    Today things are much better and you have already taken a good step in joining this forum where you can find lots of information and advice. So I would suggest you take your time but once you have been able to save you couldn't go far wrong with the likes of Libidex for a first catsuit.

UK Scotland
    Region:
    Edinburgh

Thank you all for welcoming me to the fold, I am incredibly grateful for all the wonderful advice you guys have given me. I have a question to ask of you though, do you know of a good dressing aid/shiner that I can buy in decent sized quatities at a decent price. I had a look at Pjur Cult but their aid appears to cost an utter fortune.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast