Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Entire Thread: Rubber Physiology

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Default Rubber Physiology

This being a suggestion for a new topic, covering weight issues, sweating, hydration, allergies, and the ilk

US Eastern US, New England
    Region:
    Northport, NY

Default Re: Rubber Physiology

Tom,

There are so many variables here can we reach an consensus? Fit of tight rubber becomes a *comfort issue* over time...as too tight causes chafe and irritation when one moves about. But obviously this is manifest and worsens over time and so it might not be an issue for a short wearing session. The same applies perhaps to sweating and local room environment... temps and humidity. It's clear to those who wear it... lots of it that it not only provides pleasant sensations... but it creates unpleasant ones depending on conditions, fit and so on.

I have some briefs which I wear often. They are tight, but not super tight... they are standard weight... not terribly thin or thick or *compressive*. They feel *pleasant* for lack of a better word. Perhaps years ago wearing them would have been erotic. But now the experience of wearing them is not erotic...even when I conceptualize that it should.. or could be. Often I can wear these all day long and hardly even being aware of it... except when I take a pee stop. Sometimes they are uncomfortable... related to local *micro climate*.... but mostly they are not. I wear them because I feel some sort of psychological need to and because I can... so why not?

When I have the opportunity to hang out in a suit... no need to go out for example... the comfort issues will always manifest as well as the heightened and continued awareness of wearing something *unusual*. A suit doesn't fade very well into the background of my sensory awareness of the environment. It's clearly always there... seen and felt... and unavoidable. If worn under clothing it may be unseen, but it is most definitely *felt*. And this does lead to comfort issues over time. I suspect the very thin rubber... .22 or so would not present the same comfort issues... but sweat accumulation from activity would still attend. Each thickness and garment (amount of coverage) has its own range of experiences.
    Last edited by Shiva; 2011-Oct-26 at 11:22.

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Default Re: Rubber Physiology

That's why I think we can possibly do with a separate sub-section.