Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Entire Thread: Panthera gloves

Hybrid View

UK England (south eastern)
    Region:
    Hampshire

Default Panthera gloves

Couldn't find any reference to them on the forum, but can't believe I'm the first person here to have discovered Panthera gloves.

Black non-powdered latex examination gloves - I think theyre aimed at tattoo artists and piercers. About 4 for a box of 100. Look ok, especially if you use the light blue polish goo on them. As they're very thin, so good for wearing while doing everyday stuff (typing forum posts etc).

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Default Re: Panthera gloves

Hm, but look carefully at one of the earlier recent comments to you about the effect of providing gloves on quality - this is why latex allergy is such a concern in the medical profession.
    These probably work well, but I'm cautious.

Ataraxia is offline IAR Founder & |R|ubberNaut (Retired) Postacrat 1000+
    US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default Re: Panthera gloves

The Panthera Glove site is HERE.

An alternative may be nitrile gloves. Search google for "black nitrile glovesblack nitrile glovesG M Y" --there are many styles and sources. They are not quite the same as latex gloves but are quite inexpensive and do not have the allergy issues that latex does. I have been wearing them for years.

For example, Amazon has Dynarex black nitrile gloves for under USD $9 for a box of 100 HERE