Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Entire Thread: Denber Rubber

UK Ireland (also see Ireland, Republic)
    Region:
    belfast

Default Denber Rubber

Has anyone else heard of problems with Denber Rubber recently?
    I have heard from a friend and from a posting on another forum that they have been
    taken over by someone called Geoff Rogers(the son of the original owner) and apparently
    he has sacked most of his staff, leaving the company without a manufacturing crew.
    Reports are, that many big companies who use Denber are up in arms at not being supplied,
    and delivery times have shot up from 7 days to over 6 weeks.
    Sounds like this could have a big impact on a lot of online retailers.

Wired is offline Director and Webmaster Postacrat 1000+
    UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Default Re: Denber Rubber

I think they have had a difficult time of it over the last few months, the unexpected unavailabilty of a key element in the molding process and various other technical problems which includes, amongst others, an electrical failure at the factory. All this has added greatly to their dispatch times and caused much hand wringing amongst themselves and their customers, myself included.

As I understand the current situation they are working hard to bring dispatch times down to previous levels and as a company who has offered very good service for many years I wouldnt consider these issues to be representative.

As a customer of Denber myself I have always been very pleased with the service and as their technical problems now seem to be a thing of the past I look forward to many good years of service to come.