We at Rubberist.net would like to wish all our members and supporters a very happy festive season and a healthy and prosperous 2015. Thank you for being a part of Rubberist.net and for making it what it is..

Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Entire Thread: Unitard catsuit pattern online?

US Pacific Northwest US
    Region:
    Los Angeles, CA

Default Unitard catsuit pattern online?

Hello,

Does anyone have a link to a full body catsuit unitard pattern online in .DXF, AutoCAD or .PDF or any other format?

Thank you!

UK England (Midlands)
    Region:
    Lincoln

Default Re: Unitard catsuit pattern online?

http://www.habithat.co.uk/product_in...ducts_id/11658 - I've used this one for stretch fabrics before but could, with a bit of tinkering, be used for latex.

If you're up for a challenge have a look at patternschool.com - nothing beats being able to make patterns designed for your own body shape. Well, lots of stuff beats being able to make patterns but it's still pretty funky...

Wired is offline Director and Webmaster Postacrat 1000+
    UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Default Re: Unitard catsuit pattern online?

I have a sleeved Catsuit (footless) paper pattern designed for lycra that, like the Habitat one Stuffed mentions, needs sizing adjustment for latex. It's already been round quite a few crafters here on Rubberist.net, I send it to them and they return it intact after tracing off a copy for themselves. It's handy for an intro to pattern design if you havent used a paper pattern or modified one before. If anyone wants to take advantage of the offer just holler. All I ask is you cover the postage (donate it to Rubberist.net) and return it in good condition.