We at Rubberist.net would like to wish all our members and supporters a very happy festive season and a healthy and prosperous 2015. Thank you for being a part of Rubberist.net and for making it what it is..

Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Entire Thread: Lubricant dispenser

FI - Finland
    Region:
    nordic welfare state

Default Lubricant dispenser

Hello,

We like to keep lubricant in bedroom nightstand so that's always at hand. To make discrete I put lubricant into soap dispenser which also is hand because of the pump. However with with all the rubber going on lubricant needs to be silicon based. In time being a lubricant as it is it finds it way out underneath the lid making the dispenser lubed. I don't my idea of using dispenser is really original so I wonder if anyone has come up with solution for keeping silicon lubricant in dispenser bottle.

thanks.
    .avatar

US Eastern US, New England
    Region:
    Philly, PA

Default Re: Lubricant dispenser

You know those wall mounted soap dispensers that you push up with your hand to get a palm full? Is there a night stand or wardrobe you could put one on the inside of the door? (Put a bowl underneath. I haven't tried this. And won't swear if it'll leak a bit.)