We at Rubberist.net would like to wish all our members and supporters a very happy festive season and a healthy and prosperous 2015. Thank you for being a part of Rubberist.net and for making it what it is..

Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Entire Thread: TV Catsuit with built-in sheath/balls and breasts.

US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Severn, MD

Default TV Catsuit with built-in sheath/balls and breasts.

Friend got me wondering about this, and even though I've checked Libidex, Demask, and TwistMyRubberArm, I haven't found it yet.

I'm looking for a catsuit with integrated cock & ball sheath, and inflatable breasts. Basically, a shemale catsuit. The goal is to look a bit like the bottom panel of this NSFW comic: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/111566/Forum...bba4_color.jpg

(The comic is part of a series by Angrboda of FurAffinity).

Any ideas?

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    x

Default Re: TV Catsuit with built-in sheath/balls and breasts.

Quote Originally spoken by STrRedWolf View Post
    Friend got me wondering about this, and even though I've checked Libidex, Demask, and TwistMyRubberArm, I haven't found it yet.

I'm looking for a catsuit with integrated cock & ball sheath, and inflatable breasts. Basically, a shemale catsuit. The goal is to look a bit like the bottom panel of this NSFW comic: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/111566/Forum...bba4_color.jpg

(The comic is part of a series by Angrboda of FurAffinity).

Any ideas?
    No ideas but what a life that would be! LOL

AU - Australia
    Region:
    Melbourne, Victoria

Default Re: TV Catsuit with built-in sheath/balls and breasts.

Odd, I replied to this thread but apparently didn't make it.

I would suggest Libidex is your best bet. They do a "Living Doll" catsuit with inflatable breasts (you define the size) and the C&B sheath is a standard accessory for most catsuits.

I'm sure a correctly described spec. would get you what you were after.