Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Entire Thread: On of My Best Fitting Rubber Suits

Hybrid View

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    CHICAGO

Default On of My Best Fitting Rubber Suits

About a month and a half ago I bought a cheap and cheerful rubber suit from one of my favorite suppliers, Hydroglove. I bought one of their Capri Swim suits. (http://hydroglove.com/products/capri-swim-suit) It was a mere $80.00 US. I bought it on a lark figuring what the heck. If nothing else I would wear it under my other suits when I "Layer up". To my surprise it turned out to be the best fitting and one of my favorite all time suits. Over the years I have bought and wore out many suits from companies such as Sealwear and Cocoon. They were great suits and provided me with many hours of pleasure. But this suit is different. It is simple to put on so I can kit up in seconds. No zippers to pull and it fits great without binding. I can wear it under normal clothes. (As I am now) But the best part is how it fits. For some reason when you first start to move around in the suit all of the air gets squeezed out. It sucks tight to your body better than any other suit I have worn (with the possible exception of my Cocoon inflatable suit). It's like walking around in a vacuum suit. And to think for $80 bucks I could buy a suit that fits this well. I am amazed....and very pleased..
    WillyJim

US Midwest Southern US
    Region:
    missouri

Default Re: On of My Best Fitting Rubber Suits

I have the same style suit i love it also

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

Looks fine for casual surface wear....however,if you ever try to swim in be prepared for a big laugh. I once owned a latex swimsuit with the same neck design,as you go forwards the water is scooped into the suit,increasing drag.And the funny bit is when you see it has all balloned out the lower part of the suit. IMHO the best latex,rubber designs for swimming have closer fit around the neck.

US Midwest Southern US
    Region:
    missouri

I tried the suit in the water and boy are you right it really filled up ! It is not for water play that's ok though I have several well tested suits for diving and water fun ! The suit does look good as long as you don't go in over your head ! Wonder if a collar would correct the problem ? I may try it and see

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    CHICAGO

Garlor,
    No doubt you are right about wearing rubber trunks for swimming. Can't say I have ever tried swimming in rubber at all. I have to admit the irony of layering up in three rubber diving suits and never getting in the water.
    WillyJim

NL - Netherlands
    Region:
    North Holland

I will join in with the choir of people in praising Hydroglove gear, I can't get (afford) enough of the stuff!

Last autumn my wife and I visited a German Spa and I spent a pleasant afternoon in the swimming pool in my Hydroglove rubber swimming trunks and had no problems with "ballooning". I don't think anyone noticed that I had rubber trunks on, but then again, I spent most of the time in the pool and the fact that I was wearing a rubber bathing cap (my excuse is that my ears give me trouble these days with water and I am sticking to it!) probably was more obvious! ;-)

I think that rubber and water go together so well (the water makes the rubber shine so beautifully!), but I find it hard to find the time and suitable circumstances...

Greetings

Rubber Mark VII

US Midwest Southern US
    Region:
    missouri

I agree totally water and rubber go together ! And the water gives it a great shine ! But there never are enough opprotunities to enjoy the 2 together ! I really enjoy our pool as much as I can for private get togethers !

FR - France
    Region:
    Paris

I am also a Hydroglove fan... I have everything that produced. it is sometimes fragile, but easy to repair with rubber glue. I wear an Hydroglove item every time and it is a wonderful dream as I can stay in rubbur most of the time without leakage, odor or noise.