Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

View Entire Thread: Bury you in your rubber?

Open in New Window
    US Eastern US, New England
    Region:
    Connecticut

Default Bury you in your rubber?

[name]topic[/name]THREAD TOPIC:
    :us: I hate to sound morbid, but wondered if anyone knows of someone who was buried in their beloved rubber, or whether anyone has thought about, plans to do so themselves? Can we take it with us? If there is a "heaven," then it must include rubber clothes, right?
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2005-Jul-16 at 16:07.

zentaileeds

Default Re: Can You Take It With You?

:uk: Hi there - I have thought about it quite a bit - I tihnk that as you have a right to be yourself any way you may as well go wherever you are destined as your true self and not as 'life' dictates . Yes I would like to be buried in total enclosure respirator ( of no practical use at this stage of course ) long long very high heeled rubber boots and with the coffin lined in the loudest possible virulent pink latex where i am going thers' no pint in not being one self.... match that Russia !

regards

Zentai
    Last edited by zentaileeds; 2005-Jan-21 at 16:39. Reason: spelling error

yorkyrubberist

If you accept the concept of "Heaven" then you also include the "All Seeing Deity" who determines which elevator you take, Up or Down, to go Up requires a lifetime of observance of whatever your particular flavour faith is, usually in the company of boring "Vanilla" types, and the Down elevator comes from flying in the face of said code of conduct, I suspect that Rubberism scores well on the brownie point scale for the Down option, but your "God" will undoubtedly realise that "Hell" will be absoulute Heaven for the majority of us and that will never do, "Heaven" on the other hand, with a distinct lack of Booze, Whips, Chains and very likey, Rubber, will be an eternity of Purgatory and as such a perfect "Punishment" for the likes of us, so don't count arriving in the afterlife with your favourite Rubber Suit.

Now I'm going to pull on the Cat and relax my Brain, Deep Lateral thought on a Sunday has brought on a severe migrain, or maybe it's nudge from above........

Region:
    Toledo

What it boils down to is sin, in all its incarnations which include missing the mark as in bow and arrow, to sins you do not know you have committed with the various, things you know you should not do, something you knew you should do and did not. Etc. basicly what this brings up is that we all sin.

Or you can think of it as anything that separates you from God. That could include being addicted to football at the expense of others.

Most importantly it can be needless guilt over something that is morally neutral. At this point my study indicates that fetish behavior may have a biological underlying cause. If it is between consenting adults and or harms no one it is not a sin.

As a Christian I have no guilt or shame that I am transgendered and enjoy wearing rubber. I also feel that the only necessary requirement to not taking the elevator down, Or as I put it fire insurance, is the acceptance of a gift in the form of Christ.

The descriptions of Hell of fire

Luke 16:23 In hell , where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.'

NIV

Are there other paths, perhaps but I know of this one.

Love (Phileo) Sandra

cougar

Hi there,

this topic sure took a turn from the more " practical" aspects of being buried in it to the the question of rubber in a afterlife.

To be buried in rubber, the familie should be supportive of it, otherwise you won't end up in it. Maybe even local burial laws provide norms on with materials may of may not be buried. Total enclosure would probably interfere with the "rotting" (for lack of a better word) proces, as it blocks out oxigen. In the Netherlands embalming is not alowed as due to lack of space, graves are reused after 5 to 50 years. By then the first occupant needs to be "gone". Maybe strict total enclosure would lead to some form of mummufication. Any biologists around who know about this kind of thing.

I personally wouldn't choose to do it anyway. Partly because of my beliefsystem as a pagan, i would like to go in a "natural burialsite" (ie alowed to rot in a shallow grave with no coffin) or chose the firery exit. Haven't decided on that one, being 25 i hope to have some time yet to decide. Rubber, even if it breaks down eventually, would interfere with the first, and probably release some toxic fumes in the second case. Both, not good for the environment. And it would be fun to have someone inherrit my precieous stuff.

As on a rubbery heaven, or rubbery sin, I agree with Sandy that whatever put us here, it also gave us the rubbertree to play with. As long as it's consented and between adults, i think it's oke. After dead i think your essence joines the big energie/entity (mostly i just call it the "All") where it came from, and it's then decided if you come back one day ore stay up there. Both okay, and probably potentially good fun. As this All is not physical on this plain, i don't think you can run around the clouds in a white catsuit with wings, but as the consiousness is no longer limited to the body, and connected with all other things, you can certainly get the feeling back. You might even be able to "become" rubber.

I believe that hell is what people experience before or after dead, if they cut themselfs from the source by whatever name you call it, and are alone, probably condemning themselves for things they consider sinfull. After dead, being cut of for some time, the soul wouldn't remember where to go and start to wander in some nomansland. That would be hell.

Greetz,
    Cougar

UK England (south eastern)
    Region:
    Tring, Herts, UK

Re: Can You Take It With You?

Quote "To be buried in rubber, the familie should be supportive of it, otherwise you won't end up in it. Maybe even local burial laws provide norms on with materials may of may not be buried. Total enclosure would probably interfere with the "rotting" (for lack of a better word) proces, as it blocks out oxigen. In the Netherlands embalming is not alowed as due to lack of space, graves are reused after 5 to 50 years. By then the first occupant needs to be "gone". Maybe strict total enclosure would lead to some form of mummufication. Any biologists around who know about this kind of thing."

What would archeologists do without digging up bodies? I wonder what future archeologists would make of the 21st Century, since it doesn't seem to be the custom to place precious items in graves and cremation seems to be the norm in a lot of developed countries.

For our own 'persuasion', perhaps preservation of our remains might be better than the norm, giving the future the imprssion we all walked around in neoprene/latex (that hasn't rotted). I suppose getting buried in an artificial material suit might also distort the pattern!

All this may be irrelevant since we now have the means to record our presence in life. I have heard of 'intelligent memorials' in that the loved ones can hear the departed's voice. Perhaps that could be extended to inbuilt screens with a video of the occupant having a fine old time in life. Imagine the number of 'mourners' who would need to remember the dead!

Tony (who is not taking this too seriously).

CA Ontario, Canada
    Region:
    near toronto

How be you bequeath it to one of your rubbery friends, that is if you have any. You know re-use, etc.

Dark

I intend to reduce my collection as I get older, by selling throwing or giving it away. I would like to die with what I came in with... nothing. I am reaching the point where there are few items which I am interested in experiencing.... and when I have I will have reached the tipping point and begin to unload...

laitol

Here's a thought.
    Reduce your wardrobe to a selection of underwear, even to a few pairs of tights. pants etc. that can be worn under clothing (just to stay in touch!! and donate the rest to the less fortunate). Then let it be known that you have a few bladder problems which won't be resolved even after you've departed this mortal coil.
    Everyone will think it's incontinence wear and to be on the safe side will slip on some rubber undies just just before the memorial sevice ?? Nice way to go.

Rubb is offline IAR Ass't Webmstr & Technical Director Postacrat 400+
    LV - Latvia
    Region:
    Ventspils

About fetish to be sin. You know, fetish is defined as sin in Bible... But in same time, if we'll look more closely, things we call Fetish is not same Fetish as it is called in Bible! Sin is everything we believe in our hearts that it is sin! Our heart will tell us if something is sin - God talks to us using our heart. And if our heart does not talk(of coarse if it ever talked), than all is OK! Live in sin for human is same thing as barking for dogs - can't live with out it Sory, i don't like to start religious discusion... but that is very interesting theme - IMHO

Huh, it is too hard to talk such an things in language i know too litle. _%$_$, those types of discussion requires a lot of English knowledge.. but don't know enough In my country in Latvian and Russian languages i'm frequently seen in parties with philosophic tematics! We like to talk about all aspects of liefe, and once ever about sex, fetishes and sin... But i can't tell all my thoughts in English!

About buriying in Rubber. I think if someone will be rubbered and then burried his body will last longer... If it will be prepared very good, that it may last for centuries - rubber wil not allow air, infections to get in... all we need, is to get rid of internal infections

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast