Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Entire Thread: crossdressing oppinions

Hybrid View

US Midwest Southern US
    Region:
    missouri

Default crossdressing oppinions

What color lingerie should I get to wear over top of black head to toe rubber catsuit ? Already have rubber hood with blonde ponytail coming out back has red trim around eyes and mouth ! Should I get red latex lingerie or white I need opinions what color ? What kind of material ?

US Eastern US, New England
    Region:
    Boston, NY

Default Re: crossdressing oppinions

I think that red and white would be the best colors, but any color goes with black. I just purchased a red corset to contrast my black catsuits. I have been told before that black,red and white are "sex" colors. What ever that means but I do think that they are sexy. as far as what material. I am very partial to satin and leather. if I could I would wear satin leather and latex everyday all day!

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Yeah, you can't go too far wrong with black so any colour will do. Make sure whatever lingerie you buy in latex is not translucent as the black being underneath will change the shading of the outer garment. Some latex colours at the thinner thicknesses can be a bit translucent. Other materials? Any would look cool. Perhaps some fishnets.
    Last edited by Gia Gloveliczyk; 2013-Jan-26 at 22:15.
    Gia Gloveliczyk
    Flickr Pictures

UK England (Midlands)
    Region:
    Sherwood Forest

red fishnet on black latex - mwah x looks stunning but then just about any colour looks stunning against black. But sticking with red will of course compliment the red trim around the eyes. As for material, any contrast to latex can be so complimentary but often it will depend on the kind of feeling you are after, how soft or hard a look just as the style of the lingerie will also dictate various feelings.

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Cheshire

I usually wear black PVC and black fishnet stockings and I think it looks wonderful.