We at Rubberist.net would like to wish all our members and supporters a very happy festive season and a healthy and prosperous 2015. Thank you for being a part of Rubberist.net and for making it what it is..

Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Entire Thread: latex leggings - white XS Required

UK England (Midlands)
    Region:
    worcestershire

Default latex leggings - white XS Required

would like to purchase made to measure latex leggings for my wife, size XS SIZE 4-6 uk in white 26 leg length, zipped crotch,matching white zip

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Default Re: latex leggings - white XS Required

Quote Originally spoken by vintagerubber View Post
    would like to purchase made to measure latex leggings for my wife, size XS SIZE 4-6 uk in white 26 leg length, zipped crotch,matching white zip
    I would think Wired at Latex Essence should be able to quote for those. Failing that Simon O do pantyhose and if you require MtoM rather than their standard sizing just ask they are very obliging not cheap but good quality. Another supplier I can recommend in the UK is House of Harlot who will do MtoM.
    Last edited by Zennor; 2012-Jul-13 at 14:08. Reason: Added information