Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 19 of 104 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

View Entire Thread: -----GARMENTS I HAVE MADE---- (showcase your creations here!)

rubbertoolman

Default Re: -----GARMENTS I HAVE MADE---- (showcase your creations here!)

Hi all you rubberists

I have been into rubber for as long as I can remember & I have been making rubber clothing to suit my tastes since I was a lad. I find that bicycle inner tubes make fantastic bondage type pants & face masks. They also take to stiching together which is a clean method of forming garments. Once married & also having a bit more money I have bought stockings, corsets & catsuits. The feel of total enclosure as you will agree is fantastic. Anyway I still have the passion for making my own bondage gear. At present my favourite is a lower body harness that takes a thong route at the back but divides into two just behind the scrotum & then continues to the waist band. The band is held in position by two attached rubber braces. Once erect I then place & fasten into place a home made rubber penis condom/restraint. This has two straps that connect throught the legs to the wasit band at the back. Once in position a front rubber flap is brought down to cover & fastened at the back & a rear rubber cover is brought down & fastened at the front.
    The effect of this garment always has the same beautiful result especially when worn with homemade restrictive breathing bodage gear.
    I can provide pictures of these garments if you are interested. I also have several homemade masks of varying descriptions mostly based on bondage & multiple straps.

Happy rubbering
    Rubbertoolman

Wired is offline Director and Webmaster Postacrat 1000+
    UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Hi rubbertoolman,

Welcome to IAR!

Sounds like you have quite a collection there. Theres nothing quite like gaining pleasure from something of your own making is there. I'm sure we'd love to see some pics of your creations especially the hoods and masks, I know for sure we have a lot of mask lovers here on IAR.

Regards,
    Wired.

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Here's a couple of pics of some of my latest output.

Tights and stockings are perhaps my fav items apart from the compulsory catsuit of course.

Latex clad legs just really do the business for me mmmmmm.......

Hope you like,
    regards
    Wired.
    Attached Images

US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Metropolitan DC

Wired,

These look great, as if you could buy them from a store. Keep up the good work.

ZA - South Africa
    Region:
    Johannesburg

Wired your gear looks great, you have the cut just right. When are you going to start a shop, because I am sure you would make a go of it. Keep up the good work and photos flowing.

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

urbanrubber - thanks! thats entirely the impression I'm trying to make, offering a low cost alternative but keeping standards as high as the major players is my aim.

Gord - Cheers, yes, I have stepped things up a little, I'm now offering sizes Small, Medium ,Large and X large on some garments.
    It's involved lots of patterning and testing but the end result has been worth it and I'm slowly but surely building a small range of basics.
    Sorry mate, no White in at the moment but I can order colours in if theres
    something you fancy.

Here a link to my gear on EBay

Spirit - Thanks,thats my dream. I've started off on EBay but I'm building a collection of photo's of my stuff to illustrate a web site to sell my creations. Ebay can provide a useful testing ground for anyone thinking of starting their own latex garment manufacturing company but the bargain hunter ethic can make it difficult to realise sufficient profits on order to further the business. Onward and upward!

Cheers all for the kind words of encouragement,
    Wired.

CA Ontario, Canada
    Region:
    near toronto

Excellent work there wired. They look absolutely profesional. Made to measure at it's best.

Can I ask if they were made from the same pattern type that I posted earlier? If so, then I 'm on track to making something similar, depending on my ability. However, I'm sure it will take me a long time to come up to your abilities. But at least I have a target and incentive.

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

thanks in2myrbr

yes, the pattern I use is very similiar to yours, only a slight difference in the curves in the crotch area. I've been at it a couple of years now, although I think you can pick up the basics quite quickly in a matter of weeks.
    Generally once you manage to perfect the curved seam things naturally fall into place. Im sure you'll soon be producing garments that will make you think "wow, did I do that". Its a great feeling when it hits.

oh...... and great when you put them on too

Wired.

US Midwest Southern US
    Region:
    Highland Village, TX

I recently started getting those creative juices flowing by making a few things for my wife and I. With the assistance from the people in here (though, mostly passive) some of my first items have turned out much better than we could've hoped.

I ordered a couple rolls from MJTrends a few months back and started cutting and gluing with my first creation being a bra and panty set traced from her clothes with some creative twists. Shortly after, I made a simple white undershirt for me (which I wore out again to dinner tonight) then a long skirt for my wife which turned out to be closer to a hobble skirt than expected but still quite sexy. After a brief break where we had some company over so I cleaned up the work area to not arouse questioning, I made a cheerleader outfit for her. Originally the pleats were attached differently to allow a more ruffled look but they split so I redesigned them to be stronger.

My most recent and my proudest, was the completion of a boned corset top again traced off an existing, well fitting though not too comfortable as she says, cloth department store corset. While waiting for various pieces to dry, I made a matching 'maid'-type outfit of headpiece, apron and panties -each painstakingly ruffled (a very nice touch but a pain to keep the patience to finish).

My next items I am planning are a couple sets of stockings to accessorize the outfits and a short maid-type dress then a nurse outfit. My wife wants me to make a pair of dress pants and button-up shirt but I need to plan the patterns well for those.

I don't mean to ramble but I wanted to share my efforts with the group becuase without the helpful people here, I'd be lost on what and how to even create a pattern to work with. My many thanks to all!

Eric
    Attached Images

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Stunning work EARarman!

Really excellent work. The corsets gorgeous, white latex has that certain something I think ..yums.

You've certainly got the techniques sorted, great stuff, keep up the excellent work and more pics ,more pics.

Wired