Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

View Entire Thread: -----GARMENTS I HAVE MADE---- (showcase your creations here!)

Wired is offline Director and Webmaster Postacrat 1000+
    UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Default Sleeveless Suit.

Hi all,

Here's a few pics of the sleeveless (its just toooo hot for sleeves in the UK at the mo) suit I've constructed using the catsuit pattern from Nevtex.

http://www.nevtex.co.uk/acatalog/M1_..._Patterns.html

1741/7360: Ladies Multi Sized Cat Suit & Tights Pattern

It needed some slight modifications to the hip,leg and torso lengths but apart from that the shape is a very good fit. The pattern - see pic - is a wrap around with seams down the front and back center and is neck entry at the moment, although I may fit a short zip at the back to facilitate an easier exit. The feet were added later and were not part of the Nevtex pattern.

Hope you like!

Hot and rubbery regards,

Wired.
    Attached Images

Arwen Goenitz

Default Re: Sleeveless Suit.

Excellent!

If I may slip an idea in your general direction across the table!

Ever since the early days of video gaming ive had a thing for Sarah Bryant.
    What do you think of that sporty design?
    Attached Images

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Re: Sleeveless Suit.

Thanks Arwen,

Looks great on Sarah but,
    I just dont have the cleavage to fill out a style like that !

Heh heh!

Regards,

Wired.

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Default Re: Garments I have made (showcase your creations here!)

Hi all,

Thought I'd share a pic of some Opera length gauntlets I just finished making,the pattern was adapted from an existing garment.
    Very simple to make,only a slight curve at the thumb end but straight seams apart from that.
    They'd make a good way of finishing of the wrist section a self made suit - fingered gloves being just too hard to make.
    Blue pearlsheen....................................luve rly stuff!

Regards,
    Wired.
    Attached Images

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Hi all,

Here's some pics of the latest addition to the wardrobe. Made from a pattern provided by a friend in the states.
    They're big improvement on the first pair of shorts/pants I made about 10 weeks ago when I was starting out. They feature a shaped front for a comfier fit round the male packet . A simple curve is added to the front seam, resulting in a sort of pouch effect which I might add to my leggings patterns to make them fit a little nicer.
    Next project is pair of black or blue tights in the Libidex style (back seam). The flat seamless front of which will provide a nice area for the purple diamond shaped underlays I intend to fit.
    I'll post some pics - a work in progress sort of thing - as I construct them.
    Anyone made anything recently? Post up some pics of your latest creations,I'm feeling rather lonely in here and I'm sure we'd all love to see them. Go on...............do it..............!

Stay Rubbered and have a great weekend!

Wired.
    Attached Images

IreneBoss

Default Wired,

Do you ever fix rubber, or do you prefer to make your own pieces?

Irene

gnjal

Hey Wired, don't want you feeling lonely! Here's a link to a latex strait-jacket in heavy purple I made (modified bodysuit pattern). I just got a bunch of patterns of jumpsuits, leotards (for "stretch fabrics") that I'm going to see if I can adapt.

I haven't been making much lately (mostly shooting pics of latex instead of making it!?) but I just got the Sian-kate Mooney book, and got the bug again from seeing some of her techniques. Credit cards as spreaders, I wouldn't have thought of that! LOL

Here it is (I've also made some skirts, vac-racks, and an inflatable strait-jacket in the past...)

Greg

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Hi all,

IreneBoss - I've done some repair work for a couple of friends that I've made in the UK through IAR, mostly been doing my own stuff from scratch. Making my own patterns with help from the crew here and robbing patterns from commercial garments - not the actual 'designs' as such, more the shaping of the cuts. My stuff has been pretty basic up till now, sort of latex utility wear but I want to make my stuff a little more 'dressy' hence the diamond underlays which form basis for the next project.

Gnjal - Nice work! Obviously an accomplised photographer also. Great stuff. A few of my patterns have come from the adaption of dancewear patterns - leotards,catsuit etc. I find them OK apart from the fact you need to add to the measurements to avoid them being Ultra tight. Yeah, I've put an order in for the Sian Kate Mooney book myself ,I'm always in the market for advancing the technique and I've heard a few good reports about this book so I think I'll risk it!

Regards,
    Wired.

CA Alberta, Canada
    Region:
    Calgary

Here is the maids outfit I made last year from a photograph of one that I liked.
    Steffy

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Hi all,

Steffy - great look! Did you do all the pleating yourself ? I really like the look of Maids outfits. White and Black is a very nice combination.

Just finished my first attempt at making a penis sheath from scratch.
    Made from two pieces of semi torpedo shaped latex. Not as hard as I thought it would be ,the really tight curve at the tip is difficult but managable with a little practise. The next step is to either fit the sheath into my leggings as is or maybe design an integral pouch for extra nad comfort. I think overall it would be simpler and result in a better finish if I cut the sheath and pouch from a molded pair of sheath briefs as the resulting lip thats formed would facilitate easier glueing into the recieving hole in the leggings. I padded it out with plastic bags for the pictures to give it some form!
    Regards,
    Wired.
    Attached Images