Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

View Entire Thread: -----GARMENTS I HAVE MADE---- (showcase your creations here!)

UK England (south eastern)
    Region:
    Suffolk

Default Re: Garments I have made (showcase your creations here!)

The socks look great. Is there any way of posting the pattern? I find that socks available commercially fit the foot fine but are then enormous round the ankle - I know I may have slim legs but most socks would suit someone with elephants ankles!!!

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

I recall that when making a dry suit it was posssible to buy rubber soles seperately, so a diving suppy firm might still have them in stock

morkaii

Quote Originally spoken by SteveB
    Great stuff wired,
    here are pics of the maids outfit I made about 13 months ago, and one of the outfit being worn. So far it has been a hit with those who like latex maids.

Cheers,
    Steveb / STEFFY :ca:
    just devine, not a total maid fan but oh my! that is sexy!

Rubb is offline IAR Ass't Webmstr & Technical Director Postacrat 400+
    LV - Latvia
    Region:
    Ventspils

There is some pics of garments one of my site members - Goom, made. Sory about writing not about garments i made, but he was not online for some time.. .So i thought that would be nice people will see...
    Blouse:

Bluse and pants:
    There are URLs of image galleries i downloaded those pics from:
    Pictures from party,
    Cuban rubber girls,
    Armenian latex girl 2004.

Wired is offline Director and Webmaster Postacrat 1000+
    UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Hi all,

Dr Gummi and Garlor, thanks for the info on the soles. Stay Tuned for work in progress.

Blackice ,thanks yes could you email me some pics, I'd like to see the structure of the boot as I dont own anything similiar.

Glaftex, point taken about thickness ,I'll probably use the thinnest I can get away with ,I have no experience of boot making whatsoever so it's gonna be a steeper learning curve than making clothing I think.

Steffy, The maids outfit and you in it , looks great! Black and White is a fine combination isnt it? I may make my next suit Black and White. Pleating is one of my next experiments, I've not tried it yet but it sure adds a nice look.

Ianandclaireuk, sorry, the pattern still extends beyond the A4 boundary and I am no cad or scanner expert.

Rubb, your friend has made some great looking kit, thanks for sharing them with us.

This week should see a full pair of stockings with the new foot added, I'll post pics as soon as. Thanks all for the info and words of encouragement.

Regards,
    Wired

ES - Spain
    Region:
    Catalunya

Hi all

I've found this discussion very interesting and I've decided to share my experience and show garments I have made.

Here is a small body that I did last year, I found lots of dificulties doing it, but the result was great.

Here is the pattern used, when printing it, i saw that it was too smaller in some parts, see that there are some rectifications on the paper:

Here is the body cutted and glued:

Then wearing it:

If someone is interested I wrote a "making of" text with pictures when doing this garment, it is in spanish, too large to translate for me.

Also I've the pattern used in a jpg file.

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Hi all,

Yc_ great work!!

It's amazing, dont you think, to gain such pleasure from something you made with your own two hands.

Keep up the good work.

Rubbery Regards,
    Wired. :uk:

CA Alberta, Canada
    Region:
    Calgary

While I don't think any of us will become direct competition to the commercial companies, our individual creativity and talents offer us the chance to create things that one might not normally see, or for that matter be able to afford from the establised companies. One of the other benefits I have realized is the abilty that one has of being able to make a garment FIT ourselves properly because we are there for the fitting and adjustments as required.

I particularly like being able to decide on an outfit and make it the way I want right away. So now the patterns are being adjusted, and the gold pearl sheen is on the table..... one Playboy Bunny outfit coming up!

Anyone got any ideas on how to do the cotton tail out of rubber ?

Rubber Hugs,
    SteveB / STEFFY :ca:

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Hi all,

Steffy, wow, cant wait to see the gold bunny suit!
    The only idea I've come up with for the tail is to make a small latex globe shape then fill it witk Kapok . You could perhaps glue the kapok into a rougher more textured shape which when pressed against the latex could provide that bunny tail effect. Justa thought..

Regards,
    Wired. :uk:

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    cheshire

does anyone remember how to make those woolen pom-poms?
    rap a single thred of wool around 2 donut shaped circles of a card and then cut and tie them all around the middle?

steffy would that work with a thin strand(say 3mm wide) of latex to make a bunny tail?

okies....this is my first post so go easy on me.

hope this makes sense, thanks,

P
    Last edited by puckles; 2005-Feb-02 at 21:45.