Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .SLEEPSACKS, StraitJackets and Mummification

Open in New Window
    US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    somewhere in the eastern US

Default Re: .Bondage MUMMIFICATION BAGS or SLEEPSACKS of rubber/latex

i think it's like a flat bag filled with tiny plastic balls. wrap it around whatever you like, then vacuum all the air from inside the bag, and it freezes in place.

pure speculation on my part, however

bazsub

Default Re: .Bondage STRAITJACKETS of rubber

rubber straight jackets are great to be bound in

CA Ontario, Canada
    Region:
    Ottawa, Ontario

Default Re: Straitjackets

Quote Originally spoken by Ataraxia
    [rdx]Maxcita[/rdx] is probably the largest site devoted to straightjackets. He has several made of rubber. It's worth a look.
    I know him personaly, and I am quite impressed by his gear. He takes quality very seriously.

Observer

FR - France
    Region:
    Paris

I have bought a very affordable (on sale 84 ?) and confortable sleepsack, tight and smooth, which works perfectly well as a bondage item because you can't manipulate the zip where your are inside and you fully depend on your partner. With an additional hood, it is heaven !
    http://www.rubberevashop.com/

FR - France
    Region:
    Paris

Gord, I have the answer to your need !
    Regulation offers a sleeping bag with internal and external zip... very convenient for solo play ! The quality is excellent, I have mine since 5 years... I was lloking for something more severe while I have the pleasure to have a mistress at home !
    http://www.regulation-london.co.uk/n...uct.asp?pid=58

FR - France
    Region:
    Paris

Gord
    Some "recipe" with the regulation bag... As it is large enough, you can confortably enter inside in full gear ([Z]catsuit[/Z], [Z]wader[/Z], [Z]macintosh[/Z]) and with a gas mask with a long tube, you can seal yourself inside with only the tube outside through an aperture between the two internal zips... Then you can lock the two zips together ( don't loose the key...) ans stay inside hours... result guarenteed... or reimbursed !
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2006-Dec-19 at 15:46.

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Northumbria

The old Pony said: Dender has tha sirt with attached hood with tube and they have attached gloves .

Small correction which i guess most folk know, it is Denber Rubber. Small point and you're right. i bought one about eight months ago and it's one of those classic pieces of rubber. So so easy to slip on and rather more of an effort to exit. Knowing that, combined with the total rubber contact that it provides makes wearing it very intense. It brings out the rubber sub at a very deep level. If you do get one and have a concern about wearing it, if you could find anyone who could add a short zipper into the neck, that would probably both increase the life expectancy of the piece and alleviate any safety concerns about it. i have never yet found myself unable to leave it (there's a knack to it) but once it is on, it kinda has this message that it does not want to give up its prize easily.

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Demaske make both regular and inflatable strait jackets, if you can weather their pricing. everything's 20% off in August - I was in their Amsterdam shop over the weekend and tarried for a moment or two over their uninflatables, which look very well made...

US Midwest Southern US
    Region:
    Oklahoma, USA

Quote Originally spoken by lslv
    Dender has tha sirt with attached hood with tube and they have attached gloves .

Small correction which i guess most folk know, it is Denber Rubber. I bought one about eight months ago and it's one of those classic pieces of rubber. So so easy to slip on and rather more of an effort to exit.
    This sounds very interesing but I must have missed something - what Denber piece are you referring to?

SCUBADoc

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    CHICAGO

Here is what it looks like....
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R1330.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	1106  
    WillyJim