Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .SLEEPSACKS, StraitJackets and Mummification

Open in New Window
    US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Missouri

Default Re: bodybag, bondage sack, whatever you wanna call it, help me get in it

I have one of those too. I use the zipper in the front(as shown in the picture). The zipper slides easy enough that you can zip it from the inside, and the latex stretches enough so that you can get a hand outside to start unzipping it.

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Default Re: bodybag, bondage sack, whatever you wanna call it, help me get in it

Put nipple zips in it; you can get a hand out through the nipple zip to do the last few inches of doing-up of the main zip (at the front)...

US Pacific Southwest US
    Region:
    count of los angelas

i got into it zipping it up the front with minimal effort, but what i really wanted to do was get in it with the zip at the back. Well, i got in normally, shimmied around and got the zip nearly all the way to the back. The experience was great, but then i had to get out. With the latex sticking to me, turning around inside wasn't going to happen, so i did the best i could and got it undone, but wow, it was hard and great at the same time.

US Pacific Southwest US
    Region:
    count of los angelas

Default first bodybag experience thought i'd share

i recently started a thread on how to get into the bag, should be visible right below this one, and i'd like to share something cool i figured out while incased in our favorite fabric. If this is the wrong place for this, admin feel free to move it.

I got into the bag with the zip at the front, spun myself around, easier than i thought it would be, and manged to put the zipper behind me. This was to try out an idea i had. I then put my hands up by my kneck and stretched the collar up over my mouth, making sure i could breathe through my nose. By keeping my hands up near the collar to stop the bag from suctioning only to my chest, i was able to inhale the air from the bag, and exhale throught my nose, pulling the eccess air out of the sack. After a minute or so of doing this, i had effectively vacuumed myself in the bag. The feeling was incredible, very little movement, not as powerfull as a vac bed im sure, but a wonderful start on my latex journey. All I had to do was reverse the steps and put air back into the bag, and out i came. I was unfortunately, not able to inflate the sack, but the deflating was immencely pleasurable.

So to those with bondage sacks, do this, it is great. The one i used came from the sub shop, directly linked in my other thread if you want to experience it for yourself.

i will soon be purchasing a vac bed and hope i can use it solo, cause damn how i want to have that all over tight feeling again.

US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Island Park, NY

Default i got here first

i will soon be purchasing a vac bed and hope i can use it solo
    Anyone here will tell you that you should NEVER use a vac bed alone. NEVER.

The idea for use of the sauna sack is ingenious, i have to thank you. That's a great idea, I may have to try.
    Nothing more beautiful than the beautiful frame of a woman wrapped in rubber. The light dances across her skin be in raven, ivory, sangreal, or azure in tint. When she moves it is poetry in motion and like God himself must have understood the beauty captured in this material.

--Me

US Pacific Southwest US
    Region:
    count of los angelas

Default Re: first bodybag experience thought i'd share

yeah, i know your not supposed to use it alone, but if you had a kill switch inside with you, you could turn it off and on without risk of it staying on when you didn't want it to, maybe a glove with the switch taped to the palm, then you wouldn't lose it.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Missouri

Someday I want to get a vac bed, and if I were to use it solo, I'd use as many safeguards as possible. The killswitch sounds like a good idea, but if I were going solo, I would also use a timer for the vacuum. Perhaps there is also a way to construct a device which would pull the plug on the vac after a set amount of time. I'm thinking something like a balence scale and have sand pouring through a funnel onto one side very slowly and after enough weight is on the scale the arm on the other side would go up and by using a rope/pully system it could pull the plug. That way you wouldn't be depending on something with computer chips that could "lock up" and not work.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Minneapolis, Minnesota

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT ADVOCATING USING A VAC BED ALONE AS IT IS VERY DANGEROUS TO DO.

DON'T USE THEM ALONE!!!! DON'T USE THEM ALONE!!!! DON'T USE THEM ALONE!!!! DON'T USE THEM ALONE!!!!

MY MENTOR TOLD ME ABOUT A FRIEND OF HIS WHO DIED WITH A VERY SIMILAR REMOTE SWITCH SYSTEM I AM ABOUT TO DESCRIBE.

I built myself a dual-redundant kills switch for my vacbad as an uber safety system. The parts needed are as follows:

- 60 minute wall outlet timer (the kind you would use for a whirlpool or sauna)
    - standard electrical socket
    - remote control lamp switch with 100' range (purchasable at Home Depot or Lowes)
    - 8' extension cord
    - a 2 place Electrical box like you would mount into a wall and run the wiring too - use plastic, not metal
    - a combination light switch/outlet cover

You run the electric cord into the junction box. You will have a black wire and a white wire running out of the extension cord (most likely). Run the black wire to one of the connection points on the timer, and the white wire to one of the connection points on the outlet. Take another piece of wire and run it between the last connection point on the outlet and the last connection point on the timer. Screw the timer and the outlet into the plastic junction box so they are seated firmly. Then attach the combination outlet cover/light switch cover to the top with the provided screws.

Now, once you have this assembled, plug your remote control light switch base unit into a live wall outlet in your house, then plug the extension cord from the timer gizmo you just built into the base unit. MAKE SURE the batteries for the attached remote control are fully functional and fresh.

Now, all you do is get your vacbed setup and get the vacuum attached to the vacbed, then, plug the vacuum into the outlet in the same box as the timer, set the timer to however many minutes (20 is good for the first test), climb into the vacbed. Keep the little remote control in your hand at all times. When you are situated, you can press the remote control button and your vacuum will start.

You also have the ability to turn it off if you keep is positioned properly as well as having a timer that will kill it until it is physically reset, meaning you would have to get out of the bed.

Now that this is all said and done, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND, although I have a setup that has dual redundancy, I still will NOT use the vacbed without someone else present. Another person don't necessarily have to keep a constant eye on you, but they SHOULD check in every few minutes to make sure everything is OK and that you haven't lost your mouthpiece or anything.

Now, think of the things that can benefit from this setup. If you are playing with someone else and want to totally give up control, you can give them the remote and they can tease you. Or you can keep the remote as a saftey for you while someone is playing with you as a quick signal that you want out of the thing.

Blackstar

AU - Australia
    Region:
    Melbourne

Default Re: Sleepsacks, bodybags, bondage sacks etc.

I have had a vac bed for several years, and I recommend that you never ever use one alone - too many things can go wrong and do go wrong. There is no vac bed made which is safe for solo use and I don't believe that one could be designed.
    If you doubt me, try faux solo use [ie do everything by yourself, but have someone present] and play around a bit with the air tube, move your head so that the air hole is positioned on your cheek, try the vacuum with the air hole covered. It is very frightening to have no air supply and no assurance that you are going to get it back. JUST DONT DO IT.
    If you don't have a partner and you have to use a vac bed by your self the best solution is to have one with a head hole and wear a hood with both nose and mouth air intake. The sensation is almost as good as total immersion, and has the advantage that you can see to watch television etc. You are still at the mercy of the vacuum and completely immobile except for you head.

Glaftex

P.S. Don't ever use a vac bed alone, ever. As much as I respect Blackstar's comments, his proposal is not at all safe.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Minneapolis, Minnesota

Default Re: Sleepsacks, bodybags, bondage sacks etc.

Quote Originally spoken by Glaftex
    P.S. Don't ever use a vac bed alone, ever. As much as I respect Blackstar's comments, his proposal is not at all safe.
    Glaftex, please re-read my post. I'm NOT advocating the use of a vacbed by ones-self. I'm describing a method to help in saftey even WHEN using a vacbed with another person, as well as leaving yourself with a panic switch to turn your vac off when someone else is playing with you.

As I said in my disclaimer above, DO NOT USE A VACBED ALONE!! My mentor had a friend who DIED doing that. My instructions for the remote timer are a SAFETY MEASURE ONLY.

Blackstar
    Last edited by Blackstar; 2005-Mar-06 at 21:08. Reason: Mis-spelling