Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .SLEEPSACKS, StraitJackets and Mummification

Open in New Window
    Rubberron is offline Mainstream Media Sightings Editor Postacrat 1000+
    NL - Netherlands
    Region:
    Rotterdam

Default Re: Sleepsacks, bodybags, bondage sacks etc.

Hi to All

Hello latexlearner,you wrote: i was able to inhale the air from the bag, and exhale throught my nose, pulling the eccess air out of the sack.

I got 2 questions for you ; do you use talc to maintain your latex?
    And if so did you think about the risk off filling your lungs with talc-dust ?

I`m not medical skilled, but I think it could be a healt risk.
    maybe not at once ,but after many times breathing in talc ,who knows how your lungs would look like.

yta

Default Re: first bodybag experience thought i'd share

Why make life difficult. Timer plugs (usually used for switching lights on and off to make empty houses seem occupied) are cheap and easily available. They are often available with 15 minute steps or now even 1 minute steps. Much safer than trying to pull a plug out where a half pulled plug may cause a short and a fire.

Usual caution over solo use applies.

breathlessbound

Default Solo Vacuum Idea (was: Sleepsacks, bodybags, bondage sacks etc)

Quote Originally spoken by Blackstar
    As I said in my disclaimer above, DO NOT USE A VACBED ALONE!! My mentor had a friend who DIED doing that. My instructions for the remote timer are a SAFETY MEASURE ONLY.
    If someone has a desire to experience being vacuum packed while playing alone, wouldn't it be
    safer to just make a large, open-ended rubber sack, or even a large 50 to 60 gallon plastic
    bag (50 seems just barely large enough) that's fairly thick but breakable, such as two mils,
    the size that one can sit in or lay in, such as in a fetal position. While sitting or laying in the bag,
    one can gather the plastic or rubber of the bag's open end around the vacuum cleaner nozzle
    and suck as much of the air out as possible for a minute or so and feel how constricting it feels,
    and how strong the vacuum actually makes the constrict ing plastic feel.

Could some people with partners test this for safety, to make sure that the person inside of the
    bag will always be able to let go of the nozzle? It seems to me that it should remain possible
    for one to easily relase the grip on the plastic around the nozzle, or is it possible that the
    rubber or plastic can somehow adhere so tightly to the hands on the nozzle so as to prevent
    such a release to break the seal?

* Please, * don't anyone try this alone until it's found to be safe (or at least not a situation where
    one can be trapped) by someone playing with a partner present. Again, *** please do NOT ***
    try this alone until it's found that escape is always possible.

Also, is having the ears, nose and mouth exposed to the vacuum in this way more dangerous
    than when one is in a vacuum rack/bed? Is it safer to allow the rubber or plastic to be sucked
    against one's head for a breief period of time to protect the ears than not to?

US Midwest Southern US
    Region:
    Austin, TX

I experimented with trash bags and large clothing bags before I got a vac-bed. Yes, I think it was a comparable feeling and led to my interest growing. I still sometimes use the latex bag from the bed without the frame, just gathering the opening around the vacuum and letting the bag form around me. It's nice - but different enough from a bed to be it's own flavor. No, I do not have a partner.

To reiterate the many warnings - doing this alone is dangerous, but I judged the sexual exploration as worth the risk. For a long time my safety mechanism was keeping one arm out of the opening. Mine is a non-zippered top-entry self-made jobber, so if I bunch it up in a fist past the top frame I can let go and it will break the vacuum. This wasn't a totally great idea because if I passed out I would not be saved, but if I didn't line up with the airhole I would immediately break the vacuum. One thing to note is I have no breathing tube, just a hole. Lining up a breathing tube does seem much more dangerous to me. Early on I needed to adjust the back corner and absentmindedly entered the vac bed while it was on. I had fluffed it open into a big bubble and didn't think it could deflate and trap me so fast - I barely backed out of it in time. Death would've been certain and I don't treat my experiences with it lightly. Timers have allowed me to be totally restrained, but you can never fully trust them can you? If you were suffocating, removing the vacuum wouldn't necessarily restore your oxygen, and did you set it for less than the 10(?) minutes it takes before brain damage? I have a nice digital one that has a large dial and can be set for an exact number of minutes although the "opertaing system" was not designed very understandably. On my longer experiences I always hit a point where I wonder if I set it wrong, then I must've set it wrong, my nose itches, I'm getting a cramp, now do I panic? Can I rip the bed open somehow? And then it deflates and I wonder how 15 minutes can seem so much like a half-hour. My experiences with remotes, because I use them for vibrators a lot, are that you can never be sure that your hand will end up in a position where you can press a button. I never considered it as a redundancy option because of this - I've been tortured by un-turnoffable vibrators with the remote right in my hand.

It's hard to say I'm not advocating when these are my fantasies and real risk makes them more powerful. Just be sure of what the hell you are getting yourself into - it's probably along the lines of having sex with hitchhikers, could you really ever do anything to make it safer?
    Last edited by Claustrophilia; 2005-May-03 at 05:30.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Minneapolis, Minnesota

They type of remote I got is actually for remotely turning on and off plug in lamps, and works equally well with a vacuum. And keep in mind, I have the timer inline after the remote switch. The timer is one where you can set the time from 10-60 minutes and it's mechanical, not dependant on batteries or electricicty to run. As far as using the remote in the bed, i've never had the problem of not being able to hit the button because I will put my hand down flat on the vacbed with the remote under it. The rubber of the vacbed gives me just enough movement to be able to turn it on and off.

Now, this being said, please keep in mind that I won't play with the vacbed alone. I always have someone there to look in on me every few minutes, or, preferably, to play with me.

VACBEDS ARE JUST NOT SAFE TO PLAY WITH ALONE, unless you have a death wish.

Blackstar

US Pacific Southwest US
    Region:
    count of los angelas

Default Thread Topic

something is tempting me greatly,
    http://twistmyrubberarm.com/store/sl...tex-rubber.htm
    however the inflates via mouth tube confusses me. I am totally blind, so can't refference the pics on that site. I am hoping that this mouth tube can be inflated by me, while inside the sack, but then, how would i seal it, or get out for that matter. What i am afraid of is that this bag will need to be inflated by someone else, and the deflated by them as well. I am looking for solo inflatable play, will this do it?
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2005-Jul-13 at 13:39.

UK England (south eastern)
    Region:
    just down the road from Broadmoor secure hospital

Default Re: need some visual assistence on this one

hello latexlearner,

sorry to be the bearer of badnews, but it looks like you're going to need some help if you want to be incased in that sleep sack. However, the description does mention that it can be used for solo play if you don't inflate it.

to be perfectly honest, the pictures don't really explain a great deal more than the text. it looks like a normal sleep sack with an inflator tube on the right shoulder.

it does look lovely and shiny and the prospect of being zipped into something like that and then being put into full body bondage with the inflated inner sack sounds sublime. but, i too am in the same boat as you, having no one i could easily get to inflate such a thing.

such is life, but what dreams.

regards,

gaz.

US Pacific Southwest US
    Region:
    count of los angelas

actually i might have someone willing to do it, but, depending on the length of the mouth tube on the right shoulder, it might be possible to get it pumped up by yourself, then have someone let you out, what a prospect, trapped in tight latex till someone comes to let you out.

UK England (south eastern)
    Region:
    just down the road from Broadmoor secure hospital

oh, interestinger and interestinger.

to be honest, i think it woould be far easier to get some help getting into it. you'll have far less control over the situation then and your willing helper can probably do something super evil like mask and gag you into the bargain too, to be completely and utterly trapped helpless in all that rubber.

just a thought.

gaz.

UK England (south western)
    Region:
    Bristol

It does specificallly sound like it can be used for solo play.

Here is the text:
    Latex inflatable saunasack featuring a double latex layer, which can be inflated. Once inflated, the inner layer molds and encase the body. Inflatation is made via a mouth tube. The body bag has a zipper extending from the collar to the navel. (It does not have internal arm sleeves.)
    And the fun does not have to stop when you are alone; turn it inside-out to access the zipper from the inside for solo play. A non-inflatable version is also in stock.
    It sounds like the mouth tube is for YOUR mouth - it doesn't say a second mouth is required. And it mentions solo-play.

The valve looks like a bicycle valve, similar to how Cocoon do their inflatables. So you get in, zip yourself up, pump your self up (however you want to take that). When you're "done", you can unzip yourself and then undo the valve to let the air out.

So you're not actually trapped and immobilised, more sort of gently restrained. But you can imagine you're trapped, if that helps.

So you won't be needing Suzy's bicycle pump, and she's on the wrong continent.