Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

View Entire Thread: .SLEEPSACKS, StraitJackets and Mummification

Open in New Window
    US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Bucyrus, Ohio

Default Re: .SLEEPSACKS, StraitJackets and Mummification

Well it's about that time again. X-mas is right around the corner, following that is New Years. Then tax season yea!!!! So for the last 3 years I have been considering a bondage bag, but then again I have considered getting a vacbed too. Now if I ask who likes what I am gonna get a slew of answers and I still will be undecided. I know if I get a vacbed it will be from Kink Engineering. But a body bad/bondage bag I am still stuck on.

I know that if I get a bondage bag I want one that inflates, which leads me to why I am here currently. There may be literally a 100 different kinds of bags out there, but I am looking for the STRONGEST one possible. Basically money is no option. What I want is a bag that could literally CRUSH the occupant (to a degree) I know I need a bag that has a thick outer shell and a thinner inner "sleeve" but seams, zippers, access areas, all of these things come into play. So suggestions?? ideas?? I am literally to the point where my head is spinning and I have no idea what I want to do. I know I want a bag that WILL lift me off the floor and keep me weightless. THIS IS A MUST!! I am not interested in a bag that will make me sit on the floor.

My current interest is in the folllowing but any suggestions will be taken.
    Eleans latex
    Studio Gum
    Devote
    Latex Maske

Any ideas, suggestions, PERSONAL EXPERIENCES would be best!!!
    Cheers pervs,
    Gimpy!!
    Feel the power, starve the squirrels, steal the acorns!!!!

FR - France
    Region:
    Paris

Default Re: .mummification

Information about inflatable sleepsack
    Among various latex sleepsacks, I own a Coccoon Ultima one... I love this equipment. Very heavy, strong outer envelope, smooth inner envelope. Even non inflated, it is a very exciting piece of my bondage games. The soft inner shell literally sticks to the body. I use to wear a latex full catsuit inside, after having tried various combinations. When inflated, the inner shell and the catsuit fuse in an inescapable grip. I breathe easily through the mouth tube. This is an expensive equipment, but it is worth the price if you want to sink in the endless madness of rubber full enclosure...

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Northumbria

Quote Originally spoken by rubberjohn View Post
    Information about inflatable sleepsack
    Among various latex sleepsacks, I own a Coccoon Ultima one.....
    is this item amongst those shown at

http://leder-gummi-studio.de/content...wangssack.html ? Would be interested to know. lslv

FR - France
    Region:
    Paris

Apparently, it is a wide choice, quite interesting. But I was referring to this one:
    http://www.cocoon1.com/
    PU16
    Ultima Bag
    Full covering inflatable bag with built on hood with mouth and nose tubes.
    Back zip entry. Fitted with de-flation tube for easy inflation/ de-flation.
    It seems cheaper...

NL - Netherlands
    Region:
    area eindhoven.

Default Re: .SLEEPSACKS, StraitJackets and Mummification

hello, rubberrist's
    there is only one ultimate ultima-bag. that's a bottom and upper part blow-up system.
    they are expensive, buth it's the only system that give you the feeling of drifting in the are.
    al the other systems has a zipper in the back or front. your boddy-weight alway's go's to the ground, so there is no air cussion
    unther your buddy.
    rubberse, Rubberbone.

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Northumbria

Quote Originally spoken by rubberjohn View Post
    Apparently, it is a wide choice, quite interesting. But I was referring to this one:
    http://www.cocoon1.com/
    PU16
    Ultima Bag
    Full covering inflatable bag
    If you buy an infatable bag or sack, what is the most effective way to inflate them?

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

Default Re: .Bondage STRAITJACKETS of rubber

Try putting the bag on an air mattress before you get inside, same effect and a lot cheaper

US Pacific Northwest US
    Region:
    San Francisco, CA

Default Re: .Bondage STRAITJACKETS of rubber

I found the following gem on Mr S Leather's forum from 2008 by Richard H, store owner.

I hope he doesn't mind me reposting it here as an archive for a now-defunct spectacular piece of gear:

Mr. S No longer makes the "Inflatable" Rubber sleepsacks....They were a great piece of gear... very complicated to put together because you need to make a number of separate bladders that inflate for an even feeling All around the body. Not just one big bladder. If I remember right, the ones we made had six different inflatable valves.

Because we have no control on how a customer uses a piece of gear when they get it home... some guys in the throws of a hot scene would over inflate them or wind up rolling on some sharp object and they would rupture and then of course they were upset and wanted it fixed or replaced for free. We also had an inflatable Straight Jacket. Both have been discontinued from our line and we don't plan on adding them back in again, even as a custom order. They are an amazing amount of very delicate work to construct and even with a very thick gauge rubber, they can puncture if one's not really careful.

You might Google "Inflatable Rubber" and see what comes up as I'm sure someone somewhere is probably making them as a speciality piece. My advice would be to be very careful if you do get one made for you. Make sure that it is NOT Moulded Rubber (they will break right away). Also make sure the rubber is at least about a 20 to 25 gauge rubber and that it is made with a number of Different internal 'bladders' that inflate separately, rather then just one big inflatable bag which will cause the bag's air to just move into a different part of the bag when you are in it and then the bottom of it will be flat and the top or side will have the air. A GOOD one made properly should cost about $1,000... if it's really much cheaper then that, you'll probably be disappointed with it. There is an Inflatable Sleepsack that is being sold at about $398 on a few other site. ... but it is just one big bag (not even shaped to the contours of the body) with one valve and when you are in it there is no air under you because all the air just moves away from where ever there is any pressure.. also there are no internal sleeves. I think you'd be really disappointed with your expected results if you bought that one.

Yes, you probably were looking at one of our older paper catalogs... the web site has now everything we offer for sale as it is updated just about each week. The paper catalogs and supplements cannot be changed obviously once they are printed and so there are items in them that are no longer in production.

These are a couple of pictures of the one we use to make... note the separate inflatable panels... even the foot bag was inflated separately. Try and find one that is really well constructed and you'll enjoy playing in it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rl0000058mrs.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	4051Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rl0000013mrs.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	4052

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789