Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .SLEEPSACKS, StraitJackets and Mummification

Open in New Window
    US Midwest Southern US
    Region:
    Austin, TX

Default Re: need some visual assistence on this one

I dunno, I think it's just a bad description. I don't see how you'd access that tube on the right shoulder to deflate, and once inflated could you trust that you would reach the zipper?

I think the solo play is just for non-inflation, but I'd call em to be sure.
    claus?tro?phi?li?a (n.): A love of enclosed spaces
    claus @ slicko . net

TwistMyRubberArm

To make it a little clearer for solo play:
    1. Reverse sleep sack inside out.
    2. Inflate, leaving room for your body.
    3. Get in.
    4. Zip up.
    5. Enjoy!

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    CHICAGO

There is one inherent problem in using your breath to inflate a rubber item such as a full suit, hood, or sauna sack. Your breath contains moisture.

Once moisture get on the inside of an inflatable there is no way to get it out and as we have mention many time on this site, your rubber items must be absolutely dry when you store them or they will rot. I learned this one the hard way. I ruined an excellent inflatable suit.
    WillyJim

US Pacific Southwest US
    Region:
    count of los angelas

another problem with that way i see is if you have to leave the sack deflated enough to get in, then what is the point anymore, afterall the point of an inflatable is imo to be confined, unable to move. Thanks for the info all you knowledgable people, i will have to get creative and not use my mouth to inflate things anymore.

WannaSPOON

Default didn't know where else to take this

I'm also a big fan for full-body casting -- medical casts -- and was wondering if any of you have that same fantasy and/or know of any free websites/forums that support it?

ZA - South Africa
    Region:
    Johannesburg

Default Re: didn't know where else to take this

Quote Originally spoken by WannaSPOON
    I'm also a big fan for full-body casting -- medical casts -- and was wondering if any of you have that same fantasy and/or know of any freebsites/forums that support it?
    All I can say is be very carefully,You could land up being in trouble,I tried it once a head cast and got stuck in the dam thing,broke my ear getting out,if you want to pursue body casting get a professional to do it,I hear some of the universities have classes on body molding,maybe take that route,all sorts of problems,over heating ,shrinkage etc. It would be neat to have a perfect self form to be able to make your own gear fit right. Haven't heard any one getting that right yet.

US Midwest Southern US
    Region:
    Memphis, TN

Default Re: didn't know where else to take this

Hey Wannaspoon.

I have actually come across a few websites about casting, but since I don't dabble in that I didn't save the addresses. I do however have a website that has some information about bandage casting -perhaps it will help you out. The website is mostly a fetish art site, but if you go to OTHER GALLERY, then SCULPTURE PROJECT you can check out the casting he does. You might even like the artwork.

http://www.bastianmage.com/gallery.html

(___)

Makenshi

Default .Bondage STRAITJACKETS of rubber

Hiya

I did not see a relevant thread (please forgive me if I am mistaken).

I have just had a straightjacket finished from House of Harlot, and it is a pleasure to wear.

This is a picture from before it was finished. I ended up going back a few times in all, but they were excellent in putting up with all the adjustments that were required. I am hoping to go back fairly soon with designs for a latex snowleopard.

US Midwest Southern US
    Region:
    Memphis, TN

Default Re: Straitjackets

Cool.

Thanks for the thread -I was wondering if anyone on this site wore something like that. I would kill to get my hands on a rubber straightjacket. Hopefully I can get one soon -and find someone to put me in it! Lol..

(___)

CA Ontario, Canada
    Region:
    Ottawa, Ontario

Default Re: Straitjackets

See my avatar! :P

Some details on the experience:

This happened at a party about a year and a half ago. Dr Mad Max, who makes expensive but kick ass latex bondage gear (see http://www.maxcita.com/ ), brough it for people to try. It was quite the experience... very secure yet comfortable. Unfortunately, I don't own one, I had to wear a T-shirt since it was the "demo model" (his rules) and I wasn't able to fully enjoy it because, to be honest, I felt a bit vulnerable and I "stayed on my gards" and wasn't able to fully relax and enjoy the experience.

One day I'll get one, but it's not the best toy to enjoy alone

Observer