Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .SLEEPSACKS, StraitJackets and Mummification

Open in New Window
    UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Northumbria

Default Re: Straitjackets

Scubadoc, in your reply you wanted to know which Denber item this was. Go to www.denber.co.uk and look at the form under Ordering. I think it is 385b, maybe 173b. I've already forgotten the number I ordered against. Bye lslv

Rubberwalker

Default Re: .Bondage STRAITJACKETS of rubber

It is here: http://www.denber.co.uk/fetish2.html

Item 385/B

Looks fun!

Ataraxia is offline IAR Founder & |R|ubberNaut (Retired) Postacrat 1000+
    US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default .mummification

Redirection post from .Mummification. Please Disregard. Do not delete.

CA Ontario, Canada
    Region:
    Ottawa, Ontario

Default Re: .SLEEPSACKS, StraitJackets and Mummification

I thought I should post about an experience I had a way back... I can't remember if I talked about it here in another thread or not!

Basically, I wanted to see if I could sleep in total enclosure.

First time I tried I used the sleepsack, a hood and earplugs. After 2 hours, convinced I had been in there an eternity I gave up.

I then decided to tone it down a bit, and try learning to sleep in a hood - it took a few nights, but I can now say I can sleep in a hood almost as well as without one.

Pleased with this achievement, I then tried sleeping with the sleepsack only. The first night I lasted maybe 4 hours. ON the second, I lasted 6, and actually got some mediocre sleep. I was pretty pleased with myself, until I got out of the sack - where I found out why this isn't a good idea at all. The sack is a form of bondage, and it's a bit tight on me. Unlike the previous night, I hadn't rolled on my side once, so I essentially stayed immobile the entire nigh. Folds in the latex underneath me formed pressure points underneath my legs, and created long marks, almost welts. I didn't feel those at all while I was in the bag, but they kinda hurt as soon as I got out. They took over 6 week to fully heal.

In a way, I must admit I'm glad I did this to myself than to some hapless sub who would have agreed to doing this...

DK - Denmark
    Region:
    Aalborg

Thought I would post my straitjacket that I acquired from House of Harlot. I have had it a few years now, and I picked it up by chance when the original commissioner decided not to go through with the purchase. It is very comfy to wear and I enjoy every moment I can get in it.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	makenshi-straitjacket.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	2015  

US Eastern US, New England
    Region:
    R.I.

Quote Originally spoken by Gord View Post
    Ah yes, the old Denber long sleeve top with fitted gloves and hood, mmmmm! How many times have I been tempted by this handy item? I just think the fit would suck!

Has ANYONE actually bought one of these? (c) Denber Ltd.
    Hey there
    I bought one only slightly modified. Hand bondage gauntlets added in place of mitts. This is wild once your in you are IN. There is some slight modifications. recommended,
    The mouth tube is long and there is a pontial danger simply cut it off to be about 12" long. the second modification is the gauntlet cuffs are a littlle loose so it is possible to work your hands out of the fist mits but a simple strap solves this problent.
    It is a real item and should not be used for self bondage as there is no way out.
    but with the right partner is a blast
    wana play??
    The Old Pony
    wmk01930@yahoo.com

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Northumbria

Quote Originally spoken by wmk01930 View Post
    Hey there
    I bought one only slightly modified. Hand bondage gauntlets added in place of mitts. This is wild once your in you are IN. There is some slight modifications. recommended,
    The mouth tube is long and there is a pontial danger simply cut it off to be about 12" long. the second modification is the gauntlet cuffs are a littlle loose so it is possible to work your hands out of the fist mits but a simple strap solves this problent.
    It is a real item and should not be used for self bondage as there is no way out.
    but with the right partner is a blast
    wana play??
    The Old Pony
    wmk01930@yahoo.com
    I have had one bought unmodified for about three years and I am sure I have posted SOMEWHERE here previously about it. Yes, once in it is extreme and much easier to don than to remove and even the donning is a job. I do advise playing in it with someone else about. Afterwards I have found being in a bath makes removing it easier. But as a demonstration to yourself or in display to others that you are a rubberist it is right up there as you let it make you writhe in rubber's grasp.

US Pacific Southwest US
    Region:
    calif

I sell latex strait jackets,sleep sacks,inflatables,dresses,corsets,pants, everything on ebay and whereverIhave them selling for much less than you will find anywhere,maxicta's as with most sellers use the "fetish tax"which is adding on a gratuitous fee of anywhere from 150 to 500 dollars just "because"I've seen markups as high as a thousand dollars on a item that should at most be 500.and I dont sell junk, all my bondage items are in 1.0 or 1.2 latex.and i do not employ the fetish tax. I have seen over the last say 30 years the latex fetish market and do you know what? the prices are about the same as they were back then which tells you how high they were back then at least the atomage and the like, I akllways got sale items from appealing ideas,and that maker in washington I forget their name, but no joke the prices are same as they were, early in the year in january you could have picked up items at wholesale for awhile but that passed. If anyone wants to go in on a purchase from denber rubber tell me I want a few things from them,do you like these items?
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bdg058   155.00 ed.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	2230   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ldn008 122$ ed.JPG 
Views:	97 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	2231   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy of inc053,,.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	2232   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nvcs050, gut ed.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	2233   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	csv5008 best edit.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	2234  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	408.00 or make offer both layers .45 thickness.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	2235   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nv018 edit.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	2236   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy of csv5078.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	2237   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsk102edit.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	2238   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsk170 (2).jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	2239  

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Quote Originally spoken by lotono View Post
    I sell latex strait jackets,sleep sacks,inflatables,dresses,corsets,pants, everything on ebay and whereverIhave them selling for much less than you will find anywhere,maxicta's as with most sellers use the "fetish tax"which is adding on a gratuitous fee of anywhere from 150 to 500 dollars just "because"
    Just because they designed them and made them, you mean, and have actual business overhaeads like operating without wholesale copyright theft? If you are going to spam people and borrow pictures, at least have the wit to change the filenames. A rapid google for your "catalogue" finds this page:

http://www.latexcatfish.com/product....e=Women&page=2

Plus links to redemptionlatex.com - a site which seems to have been closed down. Perhaps what you see as a "fetish tax", other people see as a rational price to charge in order to stay in business and service their customers, without having to leech off other people's creativity?

CA Ontario, Canada
    Region:
    Ottawa, Ontario

these photos and designs are obviously stolen. How can we trust you, if you already established that you are a thief?