Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

View Entire Thread: LIQUID LUBRICANTS in General (start separate threads for specific brand names)

CA Ontario, Canada
    Region:
    Ottawa, Ontario

Default Re: LIQUID LUBRICANTS in General (start separate threads for specific brand names)

well, it depends about the quantity of vitamin E too - if' there are only a few milligrams, it won't hurt.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    CHICAGO

Default Re: LIQUID LUBRICANTS Best lube for the Money

OK this sounds crazy but I found the best dressing lubes for the money. They are water based lubes use by veterinarians for cattle insemination. The good news is they are totally water-soluble, contain no harmful oils of silicone, safe for soft tissues (skin), clean up like a dream, and cheap as dirt. A gallon (yes he said gallon) typically sells for around $10 to $18 dollars (US) and are available from any farm of cattle supplier. I have used them for years without any effect on my latex. The best thing about them is they dissolve completely in water and unlike J-lube, wash out completely in the shower. The negative side is they do not work well to shine the suitís exterior.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	safe lube.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	2252  
    WillyJim

AU - Australia
    Region:
    VIC

Default Re: LIQUID LUBRICANTS in General (start separate threads for specific brand names)

I tried some wetstuff with Vitemen E on an old catsuit. Super slippery, but overall didn't like it. The catsuit moves all around & the clean up is alot more.