We at Rubberist.net would like to wish all our members and supporters a very happy festive season and a healthy and prosperous 2015. Thank you for being a part of Rubberist.net and for making it what it is..

Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

View Entire Thread: LIQUID LUBRICANTS in General (start separate threads for specific brand names)

CA Ontario, Canada
    Region:
    Ottawa, Ontario

Default Re: LIQUID LUBRICANTS in General (start separate threads for specific brand names)

well, it depends about the quantity of vitamin E too - if' there are only a few milligrams, it won't hurt.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    CHICAGO

Default Re: LIQUID LUBRICANTS Best lube for the Money

OK this sounds crazy but I found the best dressing lubes for the money. They are water based lubes use by veterinarians for cattle insemination. The good news is they are totally water-soluble, contain no harmful oils of silicone, safe for soft tissues (skin), clean up like a dream, and cheap as dirt. A gallon (yes he said gallon) typically sells for around $10 to $18 dollars (US) and are available from any farm of cattle supplier. I have used them for years without any effect on my latex. The best thing about them is they dissolve completely in water and unlike J-lube, wash out completely in the shower. The negative side is they do not work well to shine the suitís exterior.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	safe lube.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	2252  
    WillyJim

AU - Australia
    Region:
    VIC

Default Re: LIQUID LUBRICANTS in General (start separate threads for specific brand names)

I tried some wetstuff with Vitemen E on an old catsuit. Super slippery, but overall didn't like it. The catsuit moves all around & the clean up is alot more.