Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

View Entire Thread: .CHASTITY Belts & Devices

Open in New Window
    US Eastern US, New England
    Region:
    Northport, NY

Default Re: .CHASTITY Belts & Devices

The belt is secured around the body and so the entire assemble imprisons the wearer, genitalia as well. I think for many it is the cost and the comfort as well as the inconvenience which stops them from wearing belt types and they choose from the various "caging" devices which make locking a bit more challenging and hence the use of piercings. Belts have to made from metal and so they are rigid and must be fitted comfortably and do limit movement and add discomfort. And those with thong style make defecation another problem and so the chastity device become much more of a bondage and submissive instrument for the full belt wearers, I would suppose.

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Quote Originally spoken by bapo View Post
    ... the whole assembly fell off!
    I tried the Curve from the same stable as the CB2000 and CB3000. It was too small when getting turned on - the skin would bulge out the ventilation slits in a "oh my god, this looks like its doing permanent damage" kind of way - the whole thing was just huge and could be seen through trousers a mile off, and thirdly it would always fall off in the bath or in bed at night. Very disappointing waste of ?100 or so. The CB2000 / 3000 models just looked too small if you ask me. Would love to try something that couldnt be seen under trousers and genuinely locked on

bapo

Quote Originally spoken by Rubberhood View Post
    I tried the Curve from the same stable as the CB2000 and CB3000. It was too small when getting turned on - the skin would bulge out the ventilation slits in a "oh my god, this looks like its doing permanent damage" kind of way - the whole thing was just huge and could be seen through trousers a mile off, and thirdly it would always fall off in the bath or in bed at night. Very disappointing waste of ?100 or so. The CB2000 / 3000 models just looked too small if you ask me. Would love to try something that couldnt be seen under trousers and genuinely locked on
    If you're not circumsized the fix for the bulging skin is to fit with the foreskin forward, this also tends to massively reduce any feeling of pleasure that would otherwise felt when you become erect (annoying as hell, but thats part of the fun). I'm quite large when fully erect and manage with the standard CB3000 tube, uncomfortable when aroused but then that will teach me for getting aroused!

This is the first time I've fallen out like this, I've narrowed the problem down to using to long a locking pin, basically anymore than 1/2 an inch between base ring and front part and I think you stand a strong chance of falling out.

I agree on the visibility thing, I have to be very careful even when wearing very baggy trousers.

I still think a combo of tight rubber breifs with embedded base ring (so that it can't move)would work really well, but I suspect I've got something much more sevear coming my way now...

Britne'

Ataraxia is offline IAR Founder & |R|ubberNaut (Retired) Postacrat 1000+
    US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I read somewhere a while back about someone who wears an athletic supporter cup under his catsuit to prevent him from "playing" at night when he's supposed to be sleeping. ;-) He is locked into his suit so he cannot remove the cup. There is some sort of harness made of latex tubing to hold it in place.

Apparently the cups are very inexpensive.

It sounds rather frustrating. I'm not sure I could sleep with that kind of tension...

Has anyone tried this?

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Research the cricket box, much needed when facing fast bowlers.

US Pacific Northwest US
    Region:
    San Francisco, CA

That is an interesting idea... Some athletic protective cups come with elastic athletic supporters as harnesses. It wouldn't take too much to make a supporter in latex to fit over the cup, then wear a catsuit over that.

Even better, a pair of high waisted, knee length shorts to reduce accessibility to the crotch area under the catsuit.

In both cases, peeing would be a problem. Extra holes in the cup and outside pieces would be needed.

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Two nations separated by a shared language
    The UK tends to think of an athletic supporter as someone watching the Olympics
    We tend to be abusive of our northern neighbours by bluntly calling it a Jock strap.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    CHICAGO

I've done the "athletic supporter cup under my catsuit" thing many times. Yes it is VERY effective and it is not torture to wear. I would highly recommend this to anyone into chastity. I call it cheap chastity.
    WillyJim

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234