Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .CHASTITY Belts & Devices

Open in New Window
    UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Oldham

Re: Need help for buying a CB3000.

I have no idea myself but i would love to find out. I might ask my Mistress about them as she has a cb3000 in her chambers.

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    North London and New York

Re: Need help for buying a CB3000.

Well, I have been tempted so, eventually, I'll let you know.
    I have discovered that Fantasy Leatherworks don't accept PayPal payments as PP don't take payments for adult items, apparently.
    Last edited by pedro; 2004-Dec-14 at 19:09.
    P

UK England (south western)
    Region:
    south west

New CB3000 wearer

I would like to share with the group my experience with my new CB3000.
    Of course I'm heavily into rubber but unfortunatly have kept this to myself over the years. I'm in a loving relationship with my partner, however over the last 2 years she's come pretty far in learning what she's comfortable with.
    Anyway, i had been spending the last few months reading up about chastity and how it can positivly effect your relationship. About a week ago I ordered a CB3000 chastity tube (I was drunk at the time and thought i'd go for it) At this point my partner didn't know.
    About 5 days later we had a small tiff because I had had a bad day and I was not being sensative to her needs. I'd forgoten about what I had ordered at that point untill she come home from a night out. She come back and we made up and she said she loved me and I apologised for being rude.
    At that point it come flashing back and I told her about chastity. She was all up for giving it a go and so was I due to the fact I have spent my whole life being the dominant partner and have always wanted that to switch around.
    It arrived Monday and on tuesday I put it on and got the right spacers and everything was comfortable. She locked it up and put the key on a necklace.
    Holy cow what a change. All of a sudden I can no longer touch myself, I have to wee sitting down, only she can give release me. I feel totaly different. She absolutly loves the control and the fact she can tease me and then denie me of any sexual release. Every night I have had to make her orgasm by going down on her and I get no pleasure (of course I get massive amounts of pleasure in my head by doing this) but it's very frustrating. Now if I whine at all in bed she threatens me in increase my lock up time and Ibeg her not to. I will do anything. Last night however I was aloud out just to make love to her but when she had finished with me I was imediatley locked back up.
    She's got into it big time and we have spoken about long periods of lock up where I must only pleasure her and the only release I will get is to clean on ocassion and I will have my prostrate milked to keep everything in working order ( plus I find the idea that you can cum without an orgasm such an amazing and strange thing to have done to you)

The CB3000 is very comfortable, it's only when you get hard that in hurts a little because your balls get stretched slightly. I Although I've read alot about people being able to pull out, I can't and thats brilliant. My cock is now hers and she will use it whenever and however pleases her.
    Before chastity me and my partner have already swopped roles in the fact she can have anal sex with me with the use of a strap-on. I enjoy this very much as I get pleasure from it hitting the g-spot. Now this coupled with chastity I'm going to be the one that get's shagged and doesn't cum.

It's a real mind game and if any one is thinking about giving it a go then would reccomend it any day.

Look foward to any comments or questions and sorry for all the spelling mistakes.

poo999

Ataraxia is offline IAR Founder & |R|ubberNaut (Retired) Postacrat 1000+
    US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default CHASTITY BELTS & DEVICES

Quote Originally spoken by KinkyConsumer
    What Chastity Play is About
    "Chastity, more accurately in this case, enforced chastity is an interesting way to add spice to your sex life. Put in its simplest terms, chastity play is a way to prevent access to the genitals for the purpose of sexual pleasure. People being what they are, when control of when or if you can come is given to someone else, the arousal usually becomes extremely intense. What seems at first to be a form of perverted torture is actually a way to add considerable pleasure to your sex life.

It's true that using a chastity belt is also a way to prevent cheating, but most people nowadays use chastity toys to add pleasure and fun to their lives. It's true that most people have never even seen a chastity belt, much less considered using or wearing one, but if we are going to be completely honest with ourselves, we have had some pretty steamy fantasies about either controlling or being controlled sexually. Curious? Read on."
    Curious? Read on.
    Want to go deeper? Explore RubberNaut.com

Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Chastity belts & devices

Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default Why chastity?

Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default Chastity

Quote Originally spoken by RubberJohn
    I must add that I am chastised and I wear a CB 24/24. Believe me, it helps to remain encased in latex because I have no longer the capacity to liberate my carnal desires ! So my pleasure relies in the contact of latex, smell, elasticity of the garments, second skin effect. The contact of the latex bed and latex garments produces electricity with develops a "global pleasure effect".
    (from http://rubberist.net/forums/showthre...149&#post8149)
    RubberJohn-
    Could you please explain the "global pleasure effect" in more detail?

Why does enforced chastity expand your tactile sense and focus?

Is chastity an avenue to heightened awareness of rubber? Are there other means?

What are the "mechanics" behind these, do you suppose?

UK England (south western)
    Region:
    Bournemouth

Default Re: Chastity

A point of language usage here. You mean continent, not having sexual intercourse.

A married person is, it may be hoped, chaste, though far from continent. A celibate person is unmarried, and also, again it is to be hoped, both coninent and chaste.

It is as you say possible to be continent and yet derive juch pleasure from rubber.

Pedantically, Blackie.

Dark

The chastity thing certainly makes you think about the orgasm thing. By chastity are you speaking about orgasm denial? or not sex?... or not penetrative sex? There is a chastity movement for teens in the USA (evangelicals) and for many of these kids... chaste means no vaginal penetration... anal sex... or sex is not considered sex.

I suspect that the chastity thing for the bdsm people is about control of orgasm... and for some of these players it is not so much NO orgasm as it is control of when it is allowed. Of course for others.. perhaps more extreme... they see no orgasm as the ultimate "gift" to a partner... as if the orgasm is the ultimate need of human... or perhaps something which interfers with "other" aspects of the raltionship...

The sexual experience obviously involves stages which normally results in an orgasm. The stages before orgasm are about arousal and raising the level of sexual tension... which the orgasm is the explosive release of the built up tension.

The chastity players may either defeat the arousal stages or encourage them, but deny orgasm... Some believe that denial increases the sexual tension and that when the orgasm does occur... is allowed to... it comes with super explosive power. The notion being that the normal route to orgasm is not capable of such a powerful orgasm.

Some chastity devices are intended to make erections (in males) painful and hence the arousal is destroyed. The deal must then be about the emotional need for arousal and orgasm... since the physiological pathways are all thwarted.

All this stuff works differently with different individuals. It depends what floats your boat of course. Some find a chastity "device" erotic to wear... others find it the opposite.

Rubber fetish seems to have many "styles". For some it is as simple as a direct stimulant to erotic arousal. It can be the smell, the feeling.. the sight .. the enclosure or bondage.. or any combination of these. Regardless, when rubber is a direct erotic stimulant it starts the sexual experience going... the goal of which is presumably the orgasm.

Since orgasm is often experienced in relational sex... many rubber fetishists seek partners who are "friendly" to this path to arousal. As in... "Let's get into our sex arousing rubber stuff... and have sex." Some decide that rubber sex is a thing unto itself and so the more "traditional" relationship sex is not important... all that matters is the arousal and the orgasm.

It does seem ironic to start a sexual experience without the expected conclusion... delaying it maybe.. but complete denial seems a contradiction...(to this writer). Clearly... teasing, arousal, fantasy, denial all contribute to the sexual experience... and hence we find ourselves aroused by images... which strike an erotic chord within us.

In the end the chastity device... where someone else controls your sexual experience is the ultimate dom sub bondage experience... and this appeals to some and not to others who are more "addicted" to their chosen path (fetish) to gratification.

For non fetishists... they can't use things as such as rubber as "substitutes" for erotic stimulation... they must use a partner or fantasies of same. Fetishists simply attack their toy box and are as happy as a pig in shit. Chastity is like having a lock on the toy box....

Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I suspect that "chastity", in the context used here, refers to the activity of wearing a chastity belt or chastity device like the CB-2000, etc.

Perhaps "enforced chastity" is more accurate?

How could this thread be more accurately titled?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast