Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .HOODS of rubber/latex (also see Masks OR Gasmasks)

Open in New Window
    CA Ontario, Canada
    Region:
    ontario

Default Re: .HOODS of rubber/latex (also see Masks OR Gasmasks)

yep figured i fubbed the spelling; had not seen it written. Worst bit is i did a quick google search and seen the name come up so figured it would do.

Rubberron is offline Mainstream Media Sightings Editor Postacrat 1000+
    NL - Netherlands
    Region:
    Rotterdam

Hi to All
    Hello alphax you wrote:
    Quote Originally spoken by alphax View Post
    Really interesting hood from Kink Engineering: http://elasticaengineering.com/zenca...roducts_id=303

They've put micro holes (with a laser probably), over the nostril and mouth area so that you can breathe and even talk, yet the hood appears to be made of solid latex sheeting and appears to have no visible holes!
    Micro holes nice idea, but ... I have a gauze in the breathingtube of my vacuumbed, the gauze is from a old gasmask.
    The holes in the gauze are not as small as microholes and need to be cleaned after use, not just for hygienic reasons.
    But also because the air flow would be reduced because the filter gets clogged even after it used only one time.

Is it wise to wear the micro hole mask for a long time /how long can this mask be worn before the air flow becomes reduced?

Would it be wise to use lube on the mask with microholes?

Rubberized Greetings
    Rubberron
    Last edited by Rubberron; 2011-Nov-04 at 11:57.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Kansas

Greetings

I've been lurking on these forums for over 10 years, and I finally have the ability and money to start purchasing some better gear.

Here is the dilemma : I've been tasked with purchasing a rubber/latex hood with a attachable external dildo gag. I would prefer to find one that attaches to the hood with a buckle. Not sure where to look. I would appreciate some help. Thank you.

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Welcome aboard!
    Google Latex System Mask for this sort of thing, I won't suggest favourites.

US Pacific Northwest US
    Region:
    San Francisco, CA

I would advise purchasing an external dildo gag that does not attach to the hood directly, the reason being that the attached buckles will ruin the smoothness of the hood for any other use.

Something like this: http://www.sub-shop.com/latex-double...table-gag.aspx

or even a chin dildo (I'll let you google that one)

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Kansas

I appreciate that advice, but I am looking at purchasing the hood so I can also attach other gags and a blindfold to it, so I was wondering if there existed a system mask (like Coccoon's) but with the external dildo attachment.

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Found it, TwistMyRubberArm (our sponsors!) do one, going with this hood. It uses snaps rater than buckles, for the reasons Alphax suggests, but if buckles are absolutely necessary, I dare say they will make an exception. I can also see another reason, in that buckles may also be positively dangerous to your partner's skin in various areas of the thigh, depending how it is used.
    Last edited by Tom; 2011-Dec-08 at 14:48.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Kansas

And this is why I knew I could count on the communities help! Thank you! And the buckle "problem" is one I never thought of, so I appriciate the help and advice.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Kansas

Well, I finally was able to save up the money to purchase this hood, but now, the site seems to be unaccessable. Is TwistMyRubberArm non-existant or bankrupt? Or was there another problem? I would like to email the company, but I cannot even call up their information. Thank you for your help.

Quote Originally spoken by Tom View Post
    Found it, TwistMyRubberArm (our sponsors!) do one, going with this hood. It uses snaps rater than buckles, for the reasons Alphax suggests, but if buckles are absolutely necessary, I dare say they will make an exception. I can also see another reason, in that buckles may also be positively dangerous to your partner's skin in various areas of the thigh, depending how it is used.

AU - Australia
    Region:
    Melbourne, Victoria

Tarcil,

No issues with the site at all. Just checked.

They don't appear to have a phone number. The general email is Info @ TwistMyRubberArm.com