Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

View Entire Thread: .HOODS of rubber/latex (also see Masks OR Gasmasks)

Open in New Window
    john777

Default Searching for hood

Does anyone have a good source(s) for high quality latex hoods? DeMask's hoods are confusing. I'm looking for a good, strong, tight hood w perforated eyes and zip/lacing that has a buckle gag and blindfold. It's a simple design, normally found in leather though. In years gone by, I've seen them, but now I can't find any.

john

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    somewhere in the eastern US

Default Re: Searching for hood

sounds like that hood is right up cocoon's alley. take a look at their site, www.cocoon1.co.uk if i remember right. either that, or i'm sure there is a link in the rubberdex.

happy hunting!
    aeon

rubbadoll2000

Hi,
    I'd look at sealwear.The 007 files (bondage) catalog may have EXACTLY what you want.
    We have a zip & buckle hood with a baloon like opaque face.i LOVE it!!!

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

If you are within reach of London then Fettered Pleasures run a very good quality made to measure hood service, especially in the more bondage end of the market. They are pretty much the only people I've encountered who get the nose measurements & construciton right in heavier rubber (a notoriously difficult bit to get right)

john777

Quote Originally spoken by drgummi
    If you are within reach of London then Fettered Pleasures run a very good quality made to measure hood service, especially in the more bondage end of the market. They are pretty much the only people I've encountered who get the nose measurements & construciton right in heavier rubber (a notoriously difficult bit to get right)
    Thanks! I took your suggestion and just ordered it... Unfortunately, I'm in the US so I've got to wait on the mail. Regardless, thanks everyone.

john777

gloveheel

Default hood with look through eye cover, mirrored lenses

Hi all

I am seaching for a latex hood where it is possible to see all outside, but my eyes should not be visible. I asked for such a hood at zoom bizzare. I asked if they would offer hoods with mirrored lenses, what would be my favorite. They wrote back, that they could use flat mirrored lenses, but that there would exist the problem, that the eyelashes would have not enough space if you open and close the eyes. A solution would be curved lenses, but they have no address where to get this type of lenses. They offered to insert eye covering with a very dense stainless steel mesh, which can be made lightly curved.
    Has any of you experience with mirrored lenses for latex hoods or masks? where can I get this style. If yes, does your hood have flat or curved lenses?
    what do you think about this lenses. for me it completes the look of a black shiny full enclosure outfit, if the eyes are black and shiny too.

Region:
    East Sussex

Default Re: hood with look through eye cover, mirrored lenses

Hi

Along similiar lines, has anyone had experience with getting lenses attached to latex hoods at all?

M

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    CHICAGO

I've used mirrored swim gogglesFroogle similar to ones pictured below. The rubber eye gasket is ideal for gluing to a hood. I think they give a more sinister look to a hood. The contour of the lens also seals against my eyes, which helps keep the lenses from steaming up.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lgrm.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	7.3 KB 
ID:	448  
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2005-Apr-05 at 15:20.
    WillyJim

US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Metropolitan DC

Take a look at these. they give an air tight fit when added to your hood.

bugz hydrox goggles

Region:
    na

Demask used to offer hoods with mirrored lenses (flat ones).

We bought such a mask a few years ago, but later sent it back to
    be replaced with tranparent plastic due to the fact that although
    the mirrored lenses allowed vision it was reduced and I wanted my subbie
    to be able to see properly (as long as she's not blindfolded )- she sometimes wear the mask when doing kinky clubbing.
    A person having long eyelashes might find them brushing against the flat lenses (at least with Demask's design).
    In hindsight it would have been best to have it with no lenses at all - due to
    the well known problem of fogging when wearing the mask long enough, discolouration of the lenses after a few years, and the above mentioned eyelashes issue.
    As willyjim2000 suggested a nice solution can be using swimming goggles (you can wear it under the hood, and so be able to change styles if you wish, or glue them on as suggested).

Hope this helps.
    LK