Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

View Entire Thread: .HOODS of rubber/latex (also see Masks OR Gasmasks)

Open in New Window
    likera

Inflatable hood with breath-through gag and nose tubes

Hello All,

I wonder if anybody knows the source for an inflatable hood with a built-in breath-through gag (preferably inflatable) and nose tubes or holes? The closest to the description hood I managed to find is:

http://www.rolatex.de/Rolatex/Produk...roduktcode=176[rdx]24[/rdx]

Unfortunately this hood does not have a gag and I doubt the quality. I have contacted many manufacturers, but the typical answers were:"Either inflatable or nose tubes", "either gag or nose holes", etc.

Thanks in advance for any ideas,
    Like Ra
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2004-Jun-08 at 10:45.

Wired is offline Director and Webmaster Postacrat 1000+
    UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Default Re: Inflatable hood with breath-through gag and nose tubes

Hi Likera,

Did a bit of hunting around and came up with this,

http://www.denber.co.uk[rdx]254[/rdx]

'Double Skinned Hood Pump Up Gag with Breathing Tube'
    I'm not sure if it has a breathe through gag, mail them and check it out.

Hth,
    Regards,

Wired.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	414.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	18  
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2004-Jun-08 at 10:43.

Wired is offline Director and Webmaster Postacrat 1000+
    UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Oooops!!

Oooops!

Sorry Likera ,i think they have the hood i mentioned on the link you have in your post,looked at it in more detail and i think they have the same hoods.

Red faced Wired.

dutchbloke2004

Default Re: Inflatable hood with breath-through gag and nose tubes

the inflatable mask i did seen was this, tubes for nose and mouth but no gag i think http://fetishuniverse.de/pd203343813...&categoryId=14

dutchbloke2004

Default Re: hood in diff sizes

thanks ataraxia and encased,

the hood i mentioned and got earlier was the westwardbound one, only available in just one size and much too small for me,

It looks like whiplash offers more sizes, will inquire there

thanks again

dutchbloke2004

contact for masklovers worldwide.

last week i was asked by friends, " since you are surfing a lot on the net, could you recommend some links for us, where we can meet masklovers worldwide, especially in America or Japan (or Asia in general?), are there forums around where we can get in touch?" I had to admit i had no idea, , I told them to see at IAR, the only place i know.

Does any member know about meeting places outside the IAR, on any continent? Do they have forums like we in Iar?

If you do know i can pass the link to my friends,

thanks

dutchbloke2004

Ataraxia is offline IAR Founder & |R|ubberNaut (Retired) Postacrat 1000+
    US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default Re: contact for masklovers worldwide.

While we have some mask lovers here in the IAR, your friends might want to explore http://www.maskon.com/ which is devoted exclusively to this subject. They even had a "convention" in 2003.

Good luck!
    Want to go deeper? Explore RubberNaut.com

rubbersheep

Default Re: contact for masklovers worldwide.

LycraNLatex

Pull on or lace or zip?

Hello. I have been looking at a lot of different hoods lately. I think I would love one with a built in gag. I'm wondering though, if it anyone has a preference as far as whether to get one that pulls on over the head, or laces up, or zips up. I'm ignorant about them. I know which ones I find highly erotic, but I'd hate to invest in one only to have it be a chore to get on and off.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

LycraNLatex

dutchbloke2004

Default Re: Pull on or lace or zip?

hi Lycra,

As i wear latex hoods with inner gags, surely the cheaper pull over hoods are the most comfortable ones but there are not many different types around.choice is limited. So i prefer the thicker hoods and i get them with laces, i know lots of people prefer zippers, because it s more easy getting it on and off in a split second, but for me the lacing myself in , is part of the building up the fun and gets me excited , it s like a ceremony to me. my latest built in gag hood is this white mask, from outside you could never have guessed it has a gag inside which fills out all mouth, since the gag is shaped to the form of your inside mouth.it s not solid as other gags , but flexible , so it s like having a full mouth and it adjusts to your mouth, very comfy to wear. this type gag is new and used by rubbersfinest
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rfwit3small.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	92