Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

View Entire Thread: .HOODS of rubber/latex (also see Masks OR Gasmasks)

Open in New Window
    US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    CHICAGO

Default Re: Hood - Zipped, Laced or Pull-On?

I have both zippered and pull on hoods. My zippered hoods tend to be of heaver rubber. As mentioned, both have advantages. I prefer the pull on hood for over-all snug fit but the zippered ones are definitely easier to get off in a hurry.

Hoods can be a little scary for first timers. Sounds like you are lucky enough to have a budding rubberist in you lady friend. You might want to take it a bit slow and work up to win her trust. A zipper does give the wearer a sense of security in case they wish to bail out. Panic in a pull on hood is not fun. I suspect a lace up hood could be even more horrific.

Just a thought
    WillyJim

UK England (south eastern)
    Region:
    Suffolk

I wanted a gas mask hood complete with zipped on rubber back but when I tried one on I found that it was loose and not at all the sensation I was looking for (so I didn't buy it). I have quite a large head but I guess the hood was aimed at men with bigger heads than mine. Just something to be wary of if you buy without trying. Laced hoods allow some tolerance on head size.

Region:
    london essex

hi gm 999

before you order it might be worth your while to take a trip to The Fortress
    http://www.thefortress.co.uk/ as they seem to be the uk stockists for demask at least you can both try on which is important with hoods, as a squashed nose or stiff jaw are common problems with hoods

also we have found with the demask hoods we have they do not have zip protection so you hair get caught (the hoods we have are quite old so this may have changed )

you might also consider a trip to libidex http://www.libidex.com/ or their covent garden shop liberation as they have a good selection with hair guards and will make you pretty much any style you want

hope that helps

orange

Quote Originally spoken by gm_999
    Hi everyone, this is my first timid post

I've recently converted my girlfriend to the delights of rubber (yay!) and we are about to order two hoods from DeMask. However, I have a couple of questions:

i) How does the choice of zipped, laced or pull-on rear affect the fit of the hood once it's done up? I'm assuming the laced option gives the best, tightest fit?

ii) Are DeMask hoods worth the money? They make a style that we both love but I've never ordered from them before...

Any help/feedback would be fantastic.

GM

gm_999

Thanks to everyone for taking time to post advice and welcome me. You're all lovely, shiny people...

All of your supplier recommendations are much appreciated, but will stick with DeMask as gf likes one of their designs the most (BH003/CS), and this is all about pleasing her and finding something she's comfortable with

Gord: Not sure how I converted her, but will post something about this soon in the relationships section.

You know, there're almost too many options to choose from!

GM

NL - Netherlands
    Region:
    east

I always get my (curly) hair caught in the zipper, so i wear a thin pull-on hood underneath. Great combination! Why choose? use both! feels very much OK

Rubs,

LateXL

UK England (Midlands)
    Region:
    Northamptonshire

Default HOODS

Hello Everyone,

this is my first post! - and what a way to start!

I have various hoods from cocoon, daxine (his punishment hood and rebreath hood - both superb) and others but now I want something different and wondered if anyone knew if it exists....

I like others (i assume) like that feeling of latex and also of my wife sitting on top of me :-) and nothing i like better is wearing my latex mask while doing this (and she likes it too!) but i thought it would be excellent if you could be stuck there (if you get my drift) - i have seen pants with attached sheaths before (nah!) and did find some briefs with an attached hood - but there all in the wrong position? Any one got any ideas or am I a little wierd! ....

With thanks in advance.

Philfred

Region:
    london essex

Default Re: Queening Hood

hi you could try demask their style brl 010 ( in ladies bizarre rubber ) might be what you want otherwise contact innersanctum or house of harlot

hope that helps

orange

US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    W. Pa. (sp, sm, fl)/Cen Fl win

Is Daxine still in business? URL does for www.daxine.com does not report a result!
    Stretch6 (PhD, retired analytical/organic chemist)

UK England (Midlands)
    Region:
    Northamptonshire

Thanks Orange!

Had a look and that is the sort of thing but with demask i tend to feel like i have been roggered first :-) - there prices are steep but the mask in sterling is about ?130....
    found this one myself as well

Pants with attached hood

But both of these is still not right. I want so that when she is sitting on my face - not that i am kneeling in front?

Yes - Daxine are in business still but trade mostly on ebay - look on ebay.co.uk for punishment hood or rebreath hoods - etc - make good quality gear - and helpful - and the punishment hood is one hell of a mask - back zipped - high boned neck corset as well - and on the standard one just nose holes to breath through - although i paid more and had a mouth zip stuck in well..

I do quite a bit on eaby myself at present - have a website as well www.lust4latex.co.uk - not a plug really - just letting you all know !

Thanks for the help so far!

Philfred

UK England (Midlands)
    Region:
    East Midlands

Have a look at this.

http://www.cocoon1.com/cl15.htm