Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .HOODS of rubber/latex (also see Masks OR Gasmasks)

Open in New Window
    US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    W. Pa. (sp, sm, fl)/Cen Fl win

Default Re: Queening Hood

The cocoon CL-15 has the freedom to be just what you would like, Philfred. Just have wife put them on backwards. Looks as though they have reins as well, LoL. BTW, do you have any pics of the subject daxine hood to post?
    Stretch6 (PhD, retired analytical/organic chemist)

UK England (Midlands)
    Region:
    Northamptonshire

Default Re: Queening Hood

Thanks!

Just need to pursuade my partner :-) she is one of these not over lovers of rubber :-(

Daxine look here on ebay for it all Daxine on Ebay UK

Like i said it is a quality item :-)

Thanks

Phil

P.s. bought a plastic enclosure bag from plasticplay this week it is superb !

SE - Sweden
    Region:
    G?taland

US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Outside the Beltway

Default Re: full face rubber hood

I've got a rathr basic Latexa hood, and it works alright. Not entirely happy with the fit... either my head's the wrong size or the hood is. I'd love to get my hands on a full-face ponytail hood, similar to what Polymorphe or Demask offer.

Region:
    London

Default Re: full face rubber hood

I can't seem to see the pic in ebay - must be a browser glitch, but have heard good things about Daxine stuff in the past.

We're currently waiting to receive our first Marquis system mask - hope it turns out to be a good buy!

Leto.

flyer

Default Help finding a rubber hood

This hood is two parts. The hood has a nose and mouth cup and has 2 hoses inside the mask that come out the top of the hood. The outter hood has eye pieces in it. I beleve it is zipped up the back. It may have been shown here or on the Yahoo groups, however I lost the link to the web site due to a computer crash. Thanks.

Ataraxia is online now IAR Founder & |R|ubberNaut (Retired) Postacrat 1000+
    US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default Re: Help finding a rubber hood

That sounds like a mask from Rubbers Finest [rdx]6782[/rdx]

<-- Click it!
    "And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." Nietzche

flyer

Thanks, that is it. I'm should be changing jobs in the next few weeks and I'm sitting on over $10,000 in unsued vacation, holiday and comp time. Can we say "shopping spree!!!"

US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    W. Pa. (sp, sm, fl)/Cen Fl win

Have you looked at "Rubber's Finest" website. Super -- many options available.
    Stretch6 (PhD, retired analytical/organic chemist)

rubber karen

Default Re: Hoods

hoods, hoods, hoods, where do i start.................. so many of us arent too sure about hoods, females that is, ive spoken to friends and even people i dont know , on and off the net, some face to face about hoods, im a fetish lover and adore all aspects of rubber, ive grown up with knowing people do this stuff, my neibours were rubberists, some days i would sit up looking through my net cutains at these two people (couple) next door playing about in full rubber ( thats another story )

Female, women, girls and some guys hate not being able to see, hear and for some ( a personal fetish of mine ) breath, most hate the actual idea of just having their faces covered with this rubber, latex item, some freak out at the idea and there are some who feel they arent attractive enough, thats why their partners want to cover their faces! GUYS LISTEN UP !!!! if u are going to or want to hood or introduce your girl, partner to the joys of hooding, make her feel special about it ! ive made my boyfriends beg me to wear one, try one, ( not telling them i had desires to wear one any way :P )

Ive met guys who were rubberists, i kept my desires a secret, they wanted me in rubber they had to earn it !! had an ex boyfriend one night, he was so worked up, i knew he was going to ask something..........to wear a hangmans mask for him, in the end i was so worked up myself and quite pissed off at how he went around the houses to ask me but i didnt let on that this was something i wanted more than him ! we had gone to London that day , i was in the fetish, sex shop whith him when he bought it, i saw him hide the tacky brown bag in his jacket , when i was looking at the mags.

But give him his dues, when it came for him to actually ask me, he had made me feel the most prescious thing in his life ! he asked if i trusted him enough to wear hand cuffs, again i showed, no interest, but again couldnt wait to be cuffed, all the time he was paying me BIG compliments and praising me to the sky on how i would look, he fastened the cuffs securly behind me, my heart was beating SO hard and fast i thought it would give away my excitment, it didnt and he told me not to be so scared :P
    so there i was naked apart from the cuffes, sitting on the edge of the bed awaiting his next request !

And when he asked, i tried not to look excited, a bit shocked ! and smiled ( sure ok ) the smile on his sweet face said it all, he pulled out the tacky brown bag from his jacket, got on the bed behind me, rustled open the hood...................i could smell the latex, the anticipation was allmost making me cum, i asked him not to pull my hair when he pulled it down, and yes, as it came down he pulled my hair, ( i hate that ) but with hoods thats what they do:P anyway all the time he was complimenting me all the way, kept talking to me, making me feel at ease, ( which he didnt have to do ) i was more turned on than he was !

When the hood came down i knew there would be a few seconds till the nose holes lined up so i drew in a huge breath, and snap the hood was on, he pulled out all the wrinkles and the very long neck of the hood and stepped back to look at what he though he had created for the first time ( not knowing ive done this with exes b4 him ) any way i breathed out, only to find the hood inflated, some air escaped out from the bottom of the hood ! ( NO HOLES ) total shock wasnt the word, there i was sitting alone, in the dark, a little light comming from the thinner parts of the latex, i quckly sucked in what air i had released, i called for him but nothing, i though ok, he,s playing with me, i stood up and took a step, i called again, nothing !! shit, whats he up too ? i breathed out again, the hood inflated again but not to its full extent that it did the first time ! then i felt his hand on me i was so relieved.

He grabbed the neck and pulled it out, all my air was lost, the neck was released, snap again, it stung my neck, but that wasnt what was worrying me, now had no air !!!! i felt his lips on mine through the latex, his tounge leaving a cold wet trail over the surface, i asked him to lift it or take it off, he asked me to say please ! PLEASE i said with what ever effort i had left in me, bu this time i was trying to get my hands to my face, grip, tear this fucking hood off, i was pushe to the bed, stubleing as i was down, the cuffs bit into my back, my legs forced open, he entered me, all the time i was trying to get my hands to the hood, i remember making these little grunting sounds my feble efforts to say please, then as i was starting to think i was a gonna, it was ripped off my head !

Instantly his lips met mine, i was unable to scream, shout at him, by the time he stopped gagging me with his tounge i was returning the kiss, he was banging into me like a man posessed ! i was so wet, i had cum and not noticed it !we made love for ages, then as i started to feel that growing sensation again, i looked up at the hood on the pillow above me, looked at him, told him i wanted him to cum with me and to grab the hood, he didnt need to be asked twice, and once again i was sealed, again i breathed out, again he lifted the neck and lost me my air wow i though, something as silly as a hood can give so much pleasure, then i erupted into the biggest orgasm i had ever had, well up until now that is.

So guys it worked out for me ! hope u enjoyed reading this as much as i did remembering it, would love to hear your comments. and remember, u need to install confidence in your partners, make them feel special; about wearing something like a hood
    It will go a long way
    Love u all, and stay well
    RubberKaren

XXXXXXXXX