We at Rubberist.net would like to wish all our members and supporters a very happy festive season and a healthy and prosperous 2015. Thank you for being a part of Rubberist.net and for making it what it is..

Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .HOODS of rubber/latex (also see Masks OR Gasmasks)

Open in New Window
    UK England (south western)
    Region:
    Bristol

Default Re: Hoods

Try Denber
    www.denber.co.uk
    They have quite some dipped hoods, good prices.

ID - Indonesia
    Region:
    Bali

Default Re: Hoods

Quote Originally spoken by demersal
    Good Day Folks
    I have to say what a splendid publication Rubberist is have only been using it for a few months so please excuse my first attempt, I would to know of a U.K company that makes large loose fitting rubber hoods, if this works I will then try to plant my flag down near Truro thanks in anticipation

Still trying to find above with no sucess and thank's for your reply. D.

SG - Singapore
    Region:
    Singapore

Default Re: .HOODS of rubber/latex (also see Masks OR Gasmasks)

I don't know what to say. I am truely disappointed in rubbers finest. I had sent 5 over emails and not a single reply from them. It seems they are not keen in selling their products. Anyone have similar experiences ?
    Latex from the sap is always Fresh

ZA - South Africa
    Region:
    Johannesburg

urbanrubber, I have ordered a mask from Makupartist and they look great from the pics.

Their replies where incredibly fast and are a very nice croud to deal with, and their service is quite quick, about 2 1/2 weeks for a custom fit plus the extras I ordered with it, as well as delivery.

That is their delivery time quoted to me, so am looking forward to my new purchace.

ZA - South Africa
    Region:
    Johannesburg

Fr3shL4tex, I have a few hoods but my favourite is the one from Rubbers Finest, so all I can say is keep on trying to contact them you will not be dissapointed.

rubdoll

Hello,

The people of Rubbers Finest have been very busy to create new hoods/masks and corsets and preparing for their first Fashion Show at the Fetish Evolution Party in Germany last weekend.
    I was a participant in their show and I was wearing and showing a new corset with big boobs and a heavy female mask without a mouth opening.
    If you want to see more pictures of the show watch the website of http://www.L-A-Tex.com

Maskon greetings

Kim Netto

US Eastern US, New England
    Region:
    MA

Default Help Finding Cat Mask/Hood Needed!

Hi All,

I am looking for a supplier for a cat-mask/hood for a Halloween costume. I'm not looking for a "catwoman" style one, more like a hood or what is found on Blackstyle's website (Pic #2) or moreso like the first pic below. I've tried Pretty Pervy, but they are too busy to get it done in time.

Any and all information on a potential vendor or supplier would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

SC
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4_02.gif 
Views:	94 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	1149   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1113554131-21063.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	1150  

Region:
    East Sussex

Default Re: Help Finding Cat Mask/Hood Needed!

Quote Originally spoken by Superclear View Post
    Hi All,

I am looking for a supplier for a cat-mask/hood for a Halloween costume. I'm not looking for a "catwoman" style one, more like a hood or what is found on Blackstyle's website (Pic #2) or moreso like the first pic below. I've tried Pretty Pervy, but they are too busy to get it done in time.

Any and all information on a potential vendor or supplier would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

SC
    Love to know myself....

and what happened to the Outer Limits shop?

M

NZ - New Zealand
    Region:
    waikato

i would love the Blackstyle hood myself has anyone every bought one,would complete my Rubber-Tomcat costume very nicely

Rubber Kitty

Quote Originally spoken by simonlatex1 View Post
    i would love the Blackstyle hood myself has anyone every bought one,would complete my Rubber-Tomcat costume very nicely
    Indeed it would, I for one can't wait to see your transformation

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow