Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .HOODS of rubber/latex (also see Masks OR Gasmasks)

Open in New Window
    UK England (south western)
    Region:
    Bristol

Default Re: Hoods

Try Denber
    www.denber.co.uk
    They have quite some dipped hoods, good prices.

ID - Indonesia
    Region:
    Bali

Default Re: Hoods

Quote Originally spoken by demersal
    Good Day Folks
    I have to say what a splendid publication Rubberist is have only been using it for a few months so please excuse my first attempt, I would to know of a U.K company that makes large loose fitting rubber hoods, if this works I will then try to plant my flag down near Truro thanks in anticipation

Still trying to find above with no sucess and thank's for your reply. D.

SG - Singapore
    Region:
    Singapore

Default Re: .HOODS of rubber/latex (also see Masks OR Gasmasks)

I don't know what to say. I am truely disappointed in rubbers finest. I had sent 5 over emails and not a single reply from them. It seems they are not keen in selling their products. Anyone have similar experiences ?
    Latex from the sap is always Fresh

ZA - South Africa
    Region:
    Johannesburg

urbanrubber, I have ordered a mask from Makupartist and they look great from the pics.

Their replies where incredibly fast and are a very nice croud to deal with, and their service is quite quick, about 2 1/2 weeks for a custom fit plus the extras I ordered with it, as well as delivery.

That is their delivery time quoted to me, so am looking forward to my new purchace.

ZA - South Africa
    Region:
    Johannesburg

Fr3shL4tex, I have a few hoods but my favourite is the one from Rubbers Finest, so all I can say is keep on trying to contact them you will not be dissapointed.

rubdoll

Hello,

The people of Rubbers Finest have been very busy to create new hoods/masks and corsets and preparing for their first Fashion Show at the Fetish Evolution Party in Germany last weekend.
    I was a participant in their show and I was wearing and showing a new corset with big boobs and a heavy female mask without a mouth opening.
    If you want to see more pictures of the show watch the website of http://www.L-A-Tex.com

Maskon greetings

Kim Netto

US Eastern US, New England
    Region:
    MA

Default Help Finding Cat Mask/Hood Needed!

Hi All,

I am looking for a supplier for a cat-mask/hood for a Halloween costume. I'm not looking for a "catwoman" style one, more like a hood or what is found on Blackstyle's website (Pic #2) or moreso like the first pic below. I've tried Pretty Pervy, but they are too busy to get it done in time.

Any and all information on a potential vendor or supplier would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

SC
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4_02.gif 
Views:	94 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	1149   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1113554131-21063.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	1150  

Region:
    East Sussex

Default Re: Help Finding Cat Mask/Hood Needed!

Quote Originally spoken by Superclear View Post
    Hi All,

I am looking for a supplier for a cat-mask/hood for a Halloween costume. I'm not looking for a "catwoman" style one, more like a hood or what is found on Blackstyle's website (Pic #2) or moreso like the first pic below. I've tried Pretty Pervy, but they are too busy to get it done in time.

Any and all information on a potential vendor or supplier would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

SC
    Love to know myself....

and what happened to the Outer Limits shop?

M

NZ - New Zealand
    Region:
    waikato

i would love the Blackstyle hood myself has anyone every bought one,would complete my Rubber-Tomcat costume very nicely

Rubber Kitty

Quote Originally spoken by simonlatex1 View Post
    i would love the Blackstyle hood myself has anyone every bought one,would complete my Rubber-Tomcat costume very nicely
    Indeed it would, I for one can't wait to see your transformation

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow